• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Weird food combinations that are actually really nice?

meatballs and french fries. idk if it's a thing around the world but hella delish man

it's not really weird but one of my favorite food combos are rice cakes with melted dark chocolate, cashew butter and yogurt.. another would be lamb curries with hazelnut on top..

i a abit creeped out by all these food combinatioms no offense

not sure if this is still weird but i dip pepperoni pizza/ the crust in ranch sometimes

not sure if this is still weird but i dip pepperoni pizza/ the crust in ranch sometimes

Likewise!

Also, not a food per se, but condiments: ketchup and jelly melted down together. It's REALLY friggin' good! Don't knock it 'til you try it!

Ok, everyone I tell this gets grossed out, but this is the sandwich I order at Subway: Italian Herb and Cheese bread, tuna, provolone cheese (toasted), onions, lettuce, black olives and chipotle sauce. Smells like butt, tastes delicious to me.

Back