Acnl_starfall

Acnl addict
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
October Birthstone (Opal)
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
So I have been on hiatus for acnl for a while. and I was thinking of reseting my town but idk if I do so I want your guys help plz.

Cons:
-I wont be able to play as much because I have to go to this camp and have things to do this summer
-I am pretty far into the game already
- I don't wanna have to wait to unlock everything again
Pros:
-Since I missed a lot I can catchup and not miss as much in game
-Who doesn't love exploring and starting a new town, I LOVE IT!!
-I also like reseting my town, its fun looking at the maps

so what should I do??

Last edited:
Put your town on hold - find the next villager to ping, deny them so they don't move.

This isn't the time to reset. You're about to be really busy - you won't have time for a new town.

If you want to reset, it would be better when you come back from camp etc.

I just wouldn't want you to reset now and then at the end of summer be filled with regrets

Put your town on hold - find the next villager to ping, deny them so they don't move.

This isn't the time to reset. You're about to be really busy - you won't have time for a new town.

I just wouldn't want you to reset now and then at the end of summer be filled with regrets

this. if you're going to be busy this summer, i wouldn't reset, as you won't have time to do things.

i would just play long enough until a villager pings, deny or accept depending on if you want to keep that villager, and then your town will be set until you're able to play again

Yeah don't reset you've got a lot going on. Missing things in game actually isn't too big a deal surprisingly. Half the events are kind of not even worth doing after the first time lol.

I would wait until you have more free time before you reset. It would be pointless to start a new town if you will be too busy to manage it.

I agree, totally this.
I think you should not reset, and this is a great way of "pausing" the game. Once you deny that villager from moving and immediately save the game, you are free to change the date to anytime with no consequences

Back