• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many towns did you have in total?

I lost track of all my acnl towns. Definitely more than 5. Currently I have two copies of the game but mainly play one with a town called Aria.

Last edited:
I've had too many to count, I reset my first ACNL town Cosytown years back since I hated the layout, and I went through God knows how many other towns, not being able to settle on a map for more than 5 minutes. I took a long hiatus and by the time I came back I had the chance to hack my 3DS (around back when 11.2 was a thing I believe) which inspired me to get back into the game and create Memoir. There's actually only a few weeks of gameplay on this save even though it's a few months old since I forgot about it around exam season, but the ability to edit my map at will has really helped me to stick with 1 town for an extended period of time.

Wow I had a lot
As a now I have "4" (still finding a good map for sunshine)

But did have one before I got more addicted and created zebilage
And did have lovely before I erase it
Trilogy before I discard it
And ratoulle my town full of mice sadly I took it out for reasons
And 2 times a cycle town....which I shut down

So... 10 towns :p

I've actually only had two - I get really dedicated to my towns and have a hard time resetting. :(

Over 10 copies of ACNL. I bought 4 extra copies of The WELCOME AMIIBO copies because you can import a old digital or cartridge copy to the WELCOME AMIIBO cartridges. I have two extra just in case one of my 5 towns start to have problems.

A month ago I imported my main town 2013 release copy to The Welcome Amiibo cartridge. It was popping out of the system and was worried about losing it. I also moved a digital copy to The Welcome Amiibo cartridge. It was done in a short period of time and very happy that I did it. I now have the digital copy as a spare to grow weeds.

I have a main town that is closed to visitors except for my towns. A Guest town for online friend to drop by. A beautiful town for landscaping. A town just to play when I feel like it. Another town I started has the first boy mayor. It's on hold for awhile. I need to catch scorpions for the 3 players and than I'm going to try plot resetting for the first time.

I spare towns that have each type of perfect fruit that I can harvest for bells or for friends that need them. Also grow weeds there for all my towns players that need that badge.

I only ever had bluebell, and Dollie.
Dollie is brand new , less than a month old. Bluebell is the town I've been working for years. I'm planning on resetting bluebell though. I'm in need of a fresh start :D

only two. i regret deleting my first town, it had a good layout and everything but i time traveled and I thought I needed a new start. I still time travel in my second town, though.

As for WW, I had over 100. Because I time traveled. man, i have a problem. :(

I only have two towns now, Xuchang and Amazonia. Xuchang is almost done, and Amazonia still needs a dreamy and a boatload of PWPs. I want at least four towns though :/

I've never counted my deleted towns. But I currently only have one town, used to be two. Having two towns became too much so I deleted my second town.

Hmm, I had like four, I think? The problem is always the layout or the plots, but with the update, I think I'm finally sticking to hollow. TBH I've gotten so used to reseting that I'm surprised to be sticking to hollow so much. But I'm really glad! Hollow is becoming really developed and I'm excited to see where it goes! :blush:

I've only had two towns!

The first town was called Uptown... It was my town that I started as soon as I got the game on it's release and of course I had fun with it, but...well, it was somewhat developed, but not in ANY way that my current town, Pumpkin, is. I had tons of hybrids but they were all over the place, and I hated most of the permanent PWP placements. I also think that I was going through my tomboy phase so it was supposed to be a modern-ish town... ^ ^;;; but you know. I grew up and now I like cute things and adorable things WAY more. So last may I deleted that town and made my current one.

a LOT, unfortunately. for some reason, i can't just keep one town. i usually reset quite often, so i've literally never even gotten that far yet, i.e. i've never had the roost caf?.

Last edited:
I have only ever had one town and it is the one I have right now, Teatime.

I may start a second town after i complete my museum & encyclopedia but i'm no sure yet cuz im so happy just taking care of teatime right now.

Last edited:
Back