• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many towns did you have in total?

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
This only counts for ACNL towns, but it does count both deleted towns and current towns.

Me, I had only four towns in ACNL throughout the entire time I played ACNL. The later I built a town, the better the town is compared to the previous.

My first one was Westport. But I didn't really like it, and I deleted it four months after creation. I also had the worst experiences in ACNL with this town.
My second one was Belcroft. I did enjoy it, but it wasn't "Dream town worthy". It lasted eight months before I deleted it for good.
My third one was StarFall. That was the town you guys are the most familiar with because of my previous avatars and signatures. I created that in 2014, and it's still existing today. But it's retired and only used for gathering items.
My fourth one is MoonGlow. It's the current town I'm working on, and it's going great. It even looks ready to publish as a Dream Town, but I still need to work on it more. But it is the first one I made since the amiibo update, and the first one since I joined Bell Tree.

Well in ACNL I only had two towns. I would have had one, but my first town corrupted and I had to make a new one.

But in total, I've had... 3 GCN towns, 2 WW towns, 1 CF town, and 2 NL towns. Only one exists on each currently. The rest were deleted (or in the case of NL, corrupted).

My first ever town was on a digital copy I bought in 2013 called Kenka. I had it for about 3 years, but I lost interest in the game and stopped playing.

I also had a cartridge copy that i bought in 2013 as well but rarely played. I had a town on there called Suspiria that i intended on making into a horror themed town based on the movie, but I also quit that town around the same time I quit Kenka. I actually reset this town a couple times and used the same name Suspiria but ultimately abandoned it. Then a couple months before the WA update I reset the town again and created Tinytree, which is the main town I've been playing for a year and a half now and is complete (landscaping and interiors only, not catalogue, badges or museum). I'll never reset this town. I love it so much.

With my renewed interest in the game I made the tough decision to reset Kenka, even though it was my baby. I made Kiri on that copy on Jan 1 2017, my 1-year challenge town which I failed to play every day haha. I reset that one a week or so ago and made Borei, which is the town I'm working on now. I probably won't be resetting again, ever. I'm kind of done with that now, I just want to complete this town and slowly work on my badges and keep myself busy until the new AC game is announced :'D

Aaaand that's my ACNL history in a nutshell :>

My first game is a physical copy from New Leaf and I still have that town. My second game is a digital copy and this is my second town on that game. My third game is again a physical copy and I think it is my fifth town (and this one I am going to keep).I recently bought a fouth physical copy but I use that for my weeding badges for my first game.

Oh gosh, I've reseted so many times, I don't know the exact number. Currently, I've had eight towns overall? Most of them were complete, but the reason I've reset them is because a dreamie would move out and I didn't want to complete the sixteen villager cycle.

I bought a cartridge of NL at the end of January 2017 and have had 2 towns on it.

The first one was called Eden. I played it for about a month and a half, until March 18.

The second town, which is my current town, is also called Eden. I've had it since March 19, about 4 months.

I have 3.
The town of Cascades, which is great and my 'real' town, the town of Heather, which is my first cycling town, which I'll reset eventually. And the town of Dorado, I bought it off ebay to cycle and will reset once I give away some of the better villagers.

i've had a lot of cycling towns, so maybe 5-7 towns in total?

i now only have 3 towns right now

I've only had three long term towns.

But counting all of the towns that I started and then deleted a few days later, I've had about ten or more.

I've just had 2 towns. The first I had for around a year, and then I sold the game so lost it. Bought the game again relatively recently and have now got a town that rivals that one, purely because of my house location, sort of inside a river meander. It was good to have started again, particularly having forgotten a lot of the bug/fish prices and re-learning the game. I always name my towns Rapture!

Just one. New leaf is my first and only animal crossing game. I've had my town Aquarius for three years now and I'm still working on it. I think it would be fun to get another town (another game cartridge) but I like working on my one town for now

I want to say 3 total on one file. My first town I basically grinded the heck out of it when the game first ever came out and basically finished close to everything I wanted in the span of a few months. 2nd one I don't really remember, I didn't have it for long and was kind of on hiatus for awhile. Now my town Linwick. I've put so much work into it I don't think I'll ever get rid of it. I got a second file anyway.

On my main DS: my first town was called Tokyo and I was going for a no-themed theme town, long story short I hated my layout and I felt like I couldn't move forward with it so I restarted.
second town was named Abstract, I then proceeded to do all of the PWPs that you normally wouldn't see in a town and also gave my town a basic feel, I also had a lot of space for selling/trading/buying items at the top of my town so... my town was cluttered and I feel like it would have taken ages to delete all the PWPs and actually start on a town that I like, plus I hated the town name.

finally... my 3rd town, Kaigan, I am going places with this town! The houses look stunning and same with the landscaping, just waiting on some PWPs and I need to move in some villagers and my ideal town will be complete!

On my 2nd DS: One cartridge has my supply town called... Supply. This is where all my big auctions come from/where I have people dump off big orders. It also serves as a cycling town and storing hybrids/bushes for my main town.

The other cartridge has my little brothers town called New York, he doesn't play anymore but I was more than happy to take care of his town, it's another cycling town but I'm decorating bits and ends of it. Like I'm creating a cedar pathway to the campgrounds with a cobblestone QR code that way it gives off a "road" feel.

I've reset way too many times, I don't know the number... but now I'm working on fuzzle, it seems promising (and I have another copy :) )

5 on GameCube (shared with niece and nephew)
1 on Wild World
1 on Let's Go To The City
1 on New Leaf

I have two towns which I regularly play on, then my ex boyfriend gave me his copy because he didn't enjoy it, so I used to use that as a copy to store stuff on/reset for villagers I wanted before the Welcome Amiibo update

5 New Leaf towns (the 5th one is just a spare town): Vista, Chocolat, Moonview, Flora and Acorn.

2 Wild World towns That I dislike , one is broken but I can still play on it..not telling how it broke either lol: Bluebell and Pinewood.

1 City Folk town, that I can't play anymore because my Wii die..or more like refuse to play the games on it :(: Lana R.I.P. my beautiful town

1 GameCube town: Villa.

5 New Leaf towns (the 5th one is just a spare town): Vista, Chocolat, Moonview, Flora and Acorn.

2 Wild World towns That I dislike , one is broken but I can still play on it..not telling how it broke either lol: Bluebell and Pinewood.

1 City Folk town, that I can't play anymore because my Wii die..or more like refuse to play the games on it :(: Lana R.I.P. my beautiful town

1 GameCube town: Villa.

Our Wii died as well, so sadly it looks like I'll never see mine and my sibling's town ever again. I think the Wiis weren't constructed too well.

Back