• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Doodles ~OPEN~ Prices Reduced by HALF

Trystin

yikes
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (73) +
~ W E L C O M E ~ T O ~ T H I S? ~
Heyo :) I think my art block is over with for the time being so I've been doing some pieces here and there. This is my gallery or dump I guess. Feel free to leave constructive criticism.

Also, some of the drawings I do of random characters I won't want. I'll specify if I don't want them. If I put lots of effort into them then I'll probably sell them but if not then I'll give them away to whomever can give them a good home. Just ask about the piece you're interested in and I'll let you know.

My style tends to vary, anywhere from a base to freestyle to chibi to more realistic. It just depends on the mood I'm in I guess and the materials I have on hand. I currently am accepting RLC as well because I need a new graphics tablet, so if you're interested please let me know.

Last edited:
~ A R T ~
1499841149954.jpg
OC belongs to Zaari
1497038971522.jpg
OC belongs to PinkCotton, example of a complex bg with individual color **please note I don't use this style anymore, it's too time consuming :/
1500013237961.jpg
OC belongs to punctuallyAbsent
QtPeniz.jpg

This was my first attempt at a non humanoid. OC belongs to @jayrogue_ on instagram
1499723874598.jpg
This is an example of a simple background. I almost always include the palette but if you don't want me to just let me know!
dnAQClG.jpg
1500250836556.jpg
1496895196766_kindlephoto-113867441.jpgThis is an example of a complex BG with one color(without the purple leaves)

Last edited:
~ R E Q U E S T S ~
Okay so for requests I only do certain things since its all I know how to do for now.
•Females only
•I'm bad at drawing fat
•No elderly
•No animals, though features like nekomimi are okay
•I use a base, so look at it for more of an idea
•I have to have photo references
•Please credit me also @trystin.xoxo on Instagram
•Tips welcome, but not required
•I haven't quite figured out what my art is worth, so feel free to leave me some ideas/offers and every piece I do will be "pay based on what you think it's worth"
•I may decline your request, it has nothing to do with you, it just means I dont feel I'm capable of doing your character justice
*prices are negotiable since I don't know what my art is worth. Feel free to leave me ideas down below
**I accept RLC as well, just ask or offer pricing
Full
Head
Bust
Waist
Simple Bg
+0
Complex Bg, No color or one color
+25
Complex Bg, Individual Color
+50
I generally will only do freebies if I'm really feeling your OC. Feel free to post some of your OCs and I'll see if I like any of them. I'm pretty biased towards dresses and long hair lol. And pink.

Last edited:
?? isnt the purple girl from a stock photo ?
23737de20c3280fa27503a8de6188d62--silhouette-cutter-silhouette-studio.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited:
Yes. Aren't stock public domain? If I'm not allowed to use them I didn't know and I'll remove the piece D: I put my SIG on the girl part since it was the only plain piece??

Edit: I'll crop her out of the piece. Sorry if I offended anyone.

There we go :) plus I was only using that example for the background anyway so the cropping doesn't bother me. Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:
Yes. Aren't stock public domain? If I'm not allowed to use them I didn't know and I'll remove the piece D: I put my SIG on the girl part since it was the only plain piece??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: I'll crop her out of the piece. Sorry if I offended anyone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There we go :)

yeah theyre not unless you pay for it or if its specifically listed as 'free stock' usually :eek:

may i request a freebie of my oc, hana?
ww83b.png
i don't know if she fits your taste, but i figured it was worth a shot ;w;
the hairpin is not supposed to be that huge, lol, my options were limited in the dollmaker i had to use

Last edited:
may i request a freebie of my oc, hana?
ww83b.png
i don't know if she fits your taste, but i figured it was worth a shot ;w;
the hairpin is not supposed to be that huge, lol, my options were limited in the dollmaker i had to use

Aww she's cute!! I'll see what I can do. if you have the link to the doll maker you used I'd like to check it out it looks really nice!

Aww she's cute!! I'll see what I can do. if you have the link to the doll maker you used I'd like to check it out it looks really nice!

ahh thank you!
here's the dollmaker!! it's called dreamselfy and it uses the old dead website tinierme's item database! there's thousands of options, i used it for all 100+ of my ocs~

ahh thank you!
here's the dollmaker!! it's called dreamselfy and it uses the old dead website tinierme's item database! there's thousands of options, i used it for all 100+ of my ocs~

Over 100 OC's?! WOW, so many.. that's awesome :O

Hey! Just to clarify for commissions - did you actually draw those manga flowers or are they materials you've found?

Hey! Just to clarify for commissions - did you actually draw those manga flowers or are they materials you've found?

The flowers are backgrounds I can use that are within the app that I use. If I'm patient I'll draw them myself, like the ones on the sleeves of her shirt I drew myself in like 10 seconds.

Back