• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Dark-Sun RV Visits (Full WA Cards and Sanrio)

I would like to visit Isabelle (Winter outfit) from KnightsSorrow. I have the following items:
Paulowina Closet
Tea Table ?2
Tea Tansu
Paper Wall Lamp from Joan's RV

Thank you for your time.

I would like to visit Isabelle (Winter outfit) from KnightsSorrow. I have the following items:
Paulowina Closet
Tea Table ?2
Tea Tansu
Paper Wall Lamp from Joan's RV

Thank you for your time.

I won't be on for 2-3 hours if that's ok? And the tea tansu will be fine.

Hi there! I'd love to visit Tom Nook's RV.
But the problem is that I need 3 visits to get all the items I need..
So, would it be alright if you ordered the items for me?
Or would I have to come and visit 3 times...?
As for the payment, I can give all the Gorgeous items from DevotedHaunting's Wishlist, and I also have all the Creepy items from both of your Wishlists.
Would that be alright?
Thanks.

Hi there! I'd love to visit Tom Nook's RV.
But the problem is that I need 3 visits to get all the items I need..
So, would it be alright if you ordered the items for me?
Or would I have to come and visit 3 times...?
As for the payment, I can give all the Gorgeous items from DevotedHaunting's Wishlist, and I also have all the Creepy items from both of your Wishlists.
Would that be alright?
Thanks.

Hey, you can come visit and I do not mind if it takes three visits. And that would be great if we could get the creepy items, please.

Oh hey,

may I visit Hopkins? In return I could offer you the paper tiger you have on your wishlist :D

Hi! May I visit June's RV?

I can offer: (For Kaylee)

Hospital screen
IV drip
Mermaid statue

(Quinn):

Lab chair
Unknown machine
Lucky frog

Back