emoji movie......?

Someone actually said that the movie is a big zero-star steaming pile of "poo emoji". Another gave it a "thumbs down".

Critics aren't too happy about it. I guess Ishtar (1987) is a better movie after all.

That rating (0%) is based on 28 reviews. That's really bad. After all, we never asked for it in the beginning.

Before this monstrosity came out, the Nut Job takes my prize for being the worst animated film of the decade. Last decade's was Shark Tale. The one before is Thumbelina. Most would argue that Foodfight is the worst, but I never even heard of it until later, so I went with the Nut Job. But now The Emoji Movie came out. It's not just the worst animated film of the decade, but it's the worst film of the decade (even worse than Jack & Jill (Adam Sandler), Movie 43, Fifty Shades of Gray, and After Earth). Here are three things I want to see this movie get:

1. To get a very low Rotten Tomatoes score (check)
2. To become a box office bomb
3. To win "Worst Picture" in the 38th Golden Raspberry Awards

I don't know now probable the third wish is, but the first two are pretty likely. Delgo (2008) actually had a budget of $40 million (I think), but it's gross is less than $1 million worldwide. Maybe the Emoji Movie would face the same fate.

It better win the Raspberry man... :/ This film shouldn't have existed in the first place either, though.

its at 3% OH MY GOD HAHAHA

- - - Post Merge - - -

That rating (0%) is based on 28 reviews. That's really bad. After all, we never asked for it in the beginning.

Before this monstrosity came out, the Nut Job takes my prize for being the worst animated film of the decade. Last decade's was Shark Tale. The one before is Thumbelina. Most would argue that Foodfight is the worst, but I never even heard of it until later, so I went with the Nut Job. But now The Emoji Movie came out. It's not just the worst animated film of the decade, but it's the worst film of the decade (even worse than Jack & Jill (Adam Sandler), Movie 43, Fifty Shades of Gray, and After Earth). Here are three things I want to see this movie get:

1. To get a very low Rotten Tomatoes score (check)
2. To become a box office bomb
3. To win "Worst Picture" in the 38th Golden Raspberry Awards

I don't know now probable the third wish is, but the first two are pretty likely. Delgo (2008) actually had a budget of $40 million (I think), but it's gross is less than $1 million worldwide. Maybe the Emoji Movie would face the same fate.

Nut job came out in 2014 and it has 10% rotten tomato haha wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://thenutjob.com/

2??? uhoh

My grandma took 2 of my cousins to see it. She said it was awful obviously lol.

It looks awful. I'm definitely passing on emoji movie.

I did however want to see girl's trip. That looks hysterical

Everything about this movie makes me want to run for the hills. I don't even see how it's a thing.

It's gonna do so bad trust me. I swear Dreamworks is trying to be trendy with the younger generation. :p

dreamworks isn't behind this monstrosity of a movie lol that's sony (unless sony pictures is associated with dreamworks, idk lol)

anyways when i first heard the words "emoji movie" i thought it was a joke. the whole movie is a cliche rip off of wreck it ralph and inside out.

I loooooove the rating on it. Oh my god.

I expected it to be bad but not this bad. Seeing it fail makes my heart happy.

Would you rather watch the emoji movie, or play E.T. on Atari 2600? I think the film industry reached the low point here.

Would you rather watch the emoji movie, or play E.T. on Atari 2600? I think the film industry reached the low point here.

There's a lot of things that I would choose playing ET on the Atari 2600 for tbh.

But the real question is, would you rather watch The Emoji Movie, or play Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on the NES?

Last edited:
There's a lot of things that I would choose playing ET on the Atari 2600 for tbh.

But the real question is, would you rather watch The Emoji Movie, or play Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on the NES?

Was that the worst video game, just like how Ishtar is the worst movie?

What I learned is that Ishtar was considered to be the worst movie of all time. Roger Ebert explained it best in his review.

Would you rather watch Ishtar (even if you read the review), or The Emoji Movie?

Was that the worst video game, just like how Ishtar is the worst movie?

What I learned is that Ishtar was considered to be the worst movie of all time. Roger Ebert explained it best in his review.

Would you rather watch Ishtar (even if you read the review), or The Emoji Movie?

Oh yes, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde is one of the most dreadful videogames ever made, according to AVGN. I've seen some compelling evidence.
This video here sums up how terrible the game is, but watch out cause if you don't like swearing you prob won't like this guy lol.

Now the real question is, would you rather watch The Emoji Movie, Watch Ishtar, play Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on the NES, or jump off a 500ft. cliff?

Oh yes, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde is one of the most dreadful videogames ever made, according to AVGN. I've seen some compelling evidence.
This video here sums up how terrible the game is, but watch out cause if you don't like swearing you prob won't like this guy lol.

Now the real question is, would you rather watch The Emoji Movie, Watch Ishtar, play Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on the NES, or jump off a 500ft. cliff?

If I had a parachute on me, I would take the cliff.

No parachute. Just free fallin. Onto some rather pointy rocks.

But what am I saying. You suffer the same fate no matter what you do.

Wow! That bad huh.

But as I was reading more about the emoji movie, I saw some disturbing things about it. One was a Twitter post on The Handmaid's Tale, but with a female emoji from the movie. Another was that they referenced Donald Trump in a trailer or something as the devil emoji. And I read that feminism was referenced in the movie. Looks like I'm definitely not watching.

Wow! That bad huh.

But as I was reading more about the emoji movie, I saw some disturbing things about it. One was a Twitter post on The Handmaid's Tale, but with a female emoji from the movie. Another was that they referenced Donald Trump in a trailer or something as the devil emoji. And I read that feminism was referenced in the movie. Looks like I'm definitely not watching.

Since they havea current rating of 1.5/10 on IMBd, I'd advise not watching it anyways.

Back