• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

emoji movie......?

Saw the poster for it and thought it was a joke, til I saw the trailer... oh dear goodness.
Emoji are useful when the time comes, but seeing emoji pillows, then clothes, now movies,
it's a bit overwhelming.

I hope it gets less than a 5% on Rotten Tomatoes.

T.J. Miller is a d-bag.

Last edited:
When I first heard of this dumb movie, I honestly thought it was some stupid internet joke.

What's next..Dabbing the movie! ugh....

Last edited:
the makeup, stationery, etc are fine... clothes, a bit over the top but okay i guess, the emoji movie? that's just pushin' it man

I'm sure kids will love it but the concept of it seems really bland to me, it kind of reminds me of Inside Out but not as good, to be honest. I don't think I'll watch it in theaters but I might watch it if it comes out on Netflix just to see if it is as bad as I think it's going to be.

no , why.
like , its not gonna be even good for kids , because its just a really dumb concept , they missed the opportunity to actually think and produce something that is good , but sadly , a movie with emojis was the best idea , i have been throught the entire internet and 100% of them are about how **** this movie will be , i asked a lot of people in real life about this movie and they all agreed it will be ****. its just , ugh why.
sorry for the rant here but yeah its such a waste if you think about it , :/

I'm honestly just excited to see the Reviews for it. I need to see how terrible/decent it is. :p

Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy. This is why you shouldn't let adults make movies about current kids trends. I am SURE I am not going to see it, and if I am forced to, I will probably walk out and stay in the bathroom at the first minute mark.

But seriously if someone has to see it tell me about it...

Not gonna have a good story I can tell you that. All we know is that there's an emo emoji that wants to be happy which is pretty dumv

soo knew this was gonna be a flop but:

tumblr_otrsm1yVSn1qi8pxqo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_otrsm1yVSn1qi8pxqo2_1280.jpg

Back