emoji movie......?

Unless my sister wants to see it, I'm not going to pay it much mind. I can't imagine it becoming unavoidable in the same way minions are (used on what older people share, like "My dentist told me I need a crown and I was like I know right!") Even if my sister wants to see it I don't think it'd stick around in my mind too much.

It's just a movie made for quick money.

Ghostbusters II was much better than the awful reboot.

I saw the critical reception to both. I wonder why they were in favor of Ghostbusters all female cast over Ghostbusters II, but not The Mummy (2017) over The Mummy 3 (2008)?

But yeah, I'm still not going to watch the Emoji movie. Nor do I want to support the idea of making trends into movies.

Ehh. No, not really looking forward to it.
It does seem like something really younger kids would enjoy? But... I'll pass.

More poop jokes, wow. Like we get enough of that from Seth Macfarlane's crap.

I think a lot of people have already expressed what I think of it. Not seeing it.

I am really not going to watch that Emoji movie because its based on a silly trend for teenagers. In my opinion such movie is not directed at adults so therefore it is not in my interest at all.

I thought they cancelled it after the first run of ads a while back, maybe they just made changes or something. But it looks awful, I'm not planning on seeing it.

I thought they cancelled it after the first run of ads a while back, maybe they just made changes or something. But it looks awful, I'm not planning on seeing it.

i seen a commercial for it four times today. with the poop emoji in it lol ugh.. (why???)
i dont think they cancelled it.

Yeah I think they still are gonna screen it for some reason, at least here... why even. Glad they haven't done much ads other than in this free cinema magazine you can take at the movies lol

"We're # 2! We're # 2!"

That's literally the worst pun i've heard on the movie, its gonna get a low rating and the gross rating won't even budge.

From what I'm getting from the advertisements alone, it's going to be some sort of mashup of the cliches in both the Lego Movie and Wreck It Ralph but executed more poorly.

I'm more annoyed by the people complaining about how dumb the movie looks than the actual advertisements.

It's going to be enjoyable for the younger kids, most likely, and a meme to the older ones. It was probably made just to get money anyway. I can imagine someone saying: "Hey! We need to get hip with the kids! How do we do that? Oh, well they all use emojis, let's make a movie about it!" I am ready for cringe.

Back