• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ~ Looking for the Whirlpool Bath ~

Creame

Once upon a time..
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4493-7580-2810
Yellow Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (68) +
Hey peeps,

I am looking for the Whirlpool Bath (Club Tortimer) to complete the spa in my mayor's basement! I am willing to pay IGB or TBT, please let me know what you'd prefer! c:

Have a wonderful day! ~

Well, hello again! I can just give you a whirlpool bath, but is it okay if it was refurbished with flower petals in it? :)

Well, hello again! I can just give you a whirlpool bath, but is it okay if it was refurbished with flower petals in it? :)

Hey dear! That would be perfect! I wanted to refurbish it anyways! :3

Well, nothing for now really. I could open my gates if you like. c:

Would be wonderful! I'll step by your lovely town! I got some new WA cards, so feel free to visit the RVs whenever you need to! :)

Would be wonderful! I'll step by your lovely town! I got some new WA cards, so feel free to visit the RVs whenever you need to! :)

Sounds like a plan! I'll go ahead and open my gates right now! By the way, which amiibo cards did you get?

Back