• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A question about selling for IGB and TBT.

IcySetsuna

「Want some cake, Pearl?」
Bells
Switch
3190-9632-9622
Tasty Cake
So I thought to myself, is it possible to earn IGB with other ways, such as giving 6IV Pokemon, etc.
Possibly not I guess, considering it is from another game.
Thanks in advance ^^

You can probably make trades with users here. If it's something like Pok?mon that's a little more specific it might be a little harder, but generally people will take up TBT (forum currency) offers straight away. Eg. here 1 tbt = 200,000 IGB. You can earn TBT by posting on the forums or selling in-game items, art, etc. You can buy things with TBT too so if you're looking for anything specific, the Re-Tail forum is your best bet.

To send TBT under the header/links bar there will be a little drop down box that says Currency. You can choose the user you want to send the money to there! Hope that helps.

Back