Buying Hello Kitty Shoes, Red Ribbon, Blue-Stripe Tights + Shampoodle Visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodle

✿ ✿ ✿
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0208-6177-4029
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pumpkin Cupcake
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (106) +
So I don't have Shampoodle in my cycling town and my Mayor, Bliss, is just a mess! Will someone let me come visit their town that has the following items for sale: Hello Kitty Shoes, Red Ribbon, and Blue-Stripe Tights? I can pay TBT or IGB! Just name your price~

I will be on for this next half hour, then take a break. I'll be on after that for the night though.

Thanks for your time!

Update: Found everything, thanks!

Last edited:
So I don't have Shampoodle in my cycling town and my Mayor, Bliss, is just a mess! Will someone let me come visit their town that has the following items for sale: Hello Kitty Shoes, Red Ribbon, and Blue-Stripe Tights? I can pay TBT or IGB! Just name your price~

I will be on for this next half hour, then take a break. I'll be on after that for the night though.

Thanks for your time!

hey so yeah you can come to my town and use shampoodle. i also have the hello kitty shoes. how much are you willing to pay? (not sure if i have the other things)

Wow thanks! I can pay 10 TBT or 200k Bells. I can pay more if you'd like! Just lemme know. ^^

No problem! If you prefer TBT I can go as high as 20 TBT. For in-game Bells how about 500k?

I would prefer in-game bells. could you do 550k? if not its ok i get it thats a lot of money
i also have a fully upgraded t&t emporium with gracie grace's shop in it.
my fc is 1392-5717-9292

I can do 550k, no problem. Thank you!! I just need the Shampoodle and items, again thank you so much!

sure thing. i'll add you and then open up my gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

i only have the shoes is that okay? if not i totally understand calling everything off

- - - Post Merge - - -

my gates are open.

Thanks to CarmelPopcorn I have the Hello Kitty Shoes and Shampoodle visit!

I still need a Red Ribbon and Blue-Stripe Tights. I can pay 5 TBT or 20k IGB. If you'd like more, let me know~!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back