• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Hello Kitty Shoes, Red Ribbon, Blue-Stripe Tights + Shampoodle Visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodle

✿ ✿ ✿
Bells
Switch
0208-6177-4029
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pumpkin Cupcake
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (106) +
So I don't have Shampoodle in my cycling town and my Mayor, Bliss, is just a mess! Will someone let me come visit their town that has the following items for sale: Hello Kitty Shoes, Red Ribbon, and Blue-Stripe Tights? I can pay TBT or IGB! Just name your price~

I will be on for this next half hour, then take a break. I'll be on after that for the night though.

Thanks for your time!

Update: Found everything, thanks!

Last edited:
So I don't have Shampoodle in my cycling town and my Mayor, Bliss, is just a mess! Will someone let me come visit their town that has the following items for sale: Hello Kitty Shoes, Red Ribbon, and Blue-Stripe Tights? I can pay TBT or IGB! Just name your price~

I will be on for this next half hour, then take a break. I'll be on after that for the night though.

Thanks for your time!

hey so yeah you can come to my town and use shampoodle. i also have the hello kitty shoes. how much are you willing to pay? (not sure if i have the other things)

Wow thanks! I can pay 10 TBT or 200k Bells. I can pay more if you'd like! Just lemme know. ^^

No problem! If you prefer TBT I can go as high as 20 TBT. For in-game Bells how about 500k?

I would prefer in-game bells. could you do 550k? if not its ok i get it thats a lot of money
i also have a fully upgraded t&t emporium with gracie grace's shop in it.
my fc is 1392-5717-9292

I can do 550k, no problem. Thank you!! I just need the Shampoodle and items, again thank you so much!

sure thing. i'll add you and then open up my gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

i only have the shoes is that okay? if not i totally understand calling everything off

- - - Post Merge - - -

my gates are open.

Thanks to CarmelPopcorn I have the Hello Kitty Shoes and Shampoodle visit!

I still need a Red Ribbon and Blue-Stripe Tights. I can pay 5 TBT or 20k IGB. If you'd like more, let me know~!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back