How tall are you?

I think I'm about 5'7". I was tall because I reached this height when I was abou 13, but then everyone slowly caught up and now I'm average lol

I'm looking at everyone's heights and I realize that I'm totally below average. I'm only 4'11", and I've been 4'11" since fourth grade. Literally everyone comments on my shortness and make my contact name 4'11" in their phones. >.<

I'm looking at everyone's heights and I realize that I'm totally below average. I'm only 4'11", and I've been 4'11" since fourth grade. Literally everyone comments on my shortness and make my contact name 4'11" in their phones. >.<

I'm 4'11 too + I'm a sophmore in high school

Last edited:
I'm about 5'2" (5'4" when wearing shoes). I caught the short gene from my grandmother. Almost all of my family are taller than me, even those who are much younger than me. Sometimes I do wish I was taller so I could wear those super long dresses; they make me look too short or I would need tall heels to consider wearing it. =^=

Ah well, we all can't be as lucky.

I'm going to be a senior, I've only grown one inch since freshman year, or maybe longer. 5'1 3/4 ╮(─▽─)╭

This sad guy is... *sigh*

Not even five foot one.

(I'm 5 foot 3/4 of an inch)

Back