What would you do if you're a tier 6 villager?

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Rose
Me? Oh, I'd jump myself into the void all the time until someone who deserves my nuisance comes up to my appointment. I wouldn't mind all the net hitting and pitfalls.

I would probably be obnoxious about it, really. I'd be flouncing about as if I was tier 1. xD

Meh, somebody out there will want me eventually, there's always at least one person who will always appreciate you

I'd be tier one on the inside. Nobody else has to like me but its the few who do who matter. (this thread just got real deep

i would know that someone out there loves me regardless of my popularity, so i'd be happy

If I where a tier 6 villager, I would just move into someone's town, no matter if the mayor likes
me or not, stay for a while, till I move out on my own and just look for the next town. Basically,
I would move from town to town till I meet a mayor who likes me so much, that he/she want me
to stay forever in his/her town.

I would move into towns and be voided a lot I think, but I would not give up and keep on trying till someone would love me and hold me in there town.

Oh the usual. Move my house on an unwanted area and take some landscaping with me. I'd start planting my favorite flowers not the mayor's. Infect the rest of the villagers with my catchphrase and fashion trends.

More importantly, stare apathetically when the mayor falls into a pitfall!

Move into the most inconvenient spot, always ask for difficult fish and bugs, and ONLY wear the green Someone from Anytown shirt...if I'm already bottom tier, might as well be as bad as I can! ;)

I must be like:
"Hello, i'm Tier 6 and i'm going to be hanging around you're beautiful Town where Tier 6 has no room and when you want me to leave, i'm going to resist just to hit your Villager Stereotypes".

Meanwhile i know i'm torturing the Mayor's head with my presence just because i'm Tier 6. Muahahaha!

Last edited:
Move into someone's Prized Flower Orchid. :)
I'll also throw in a Virus where I affect everyone with my Clothes and Catchphrase.

Then after all of that I'll question my existence and what I am.

Just be there to annoy the heck out of the mayor with my "beautiful" house placement, right in the middle of a nice prairie full of pretty golden roses with the Mayor's house behind mine so I can always say hi to them everyday! :)

Back