Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7470-8995-9785
User Title Color Change
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (1) +
He's just asked me to move and I've been thinking about getting rid of him for a while now if he asked me. His shirt and catchphrases are definitely unoriginal, but I cannot recall if his house is (I don't recall getting him anything he asked me for or even when the last time I went into his house was).

Best offer? Also willing to trade for an equal tier villager.

I time travel a lot so I'd love to get this sorted ASAP. :)

Err... P.S. it's 2 in the morning where I live so I might not respond until the morning or even tomorrow evening when I get home from work.

Last edited:
How much are you wanting for him? I'm bad at offers, but I can give you some TBT bells if you'd like. :)

I was thinking somewhere between 3-5 million since he's not original, but wasn't sure if that was way overpriced for him either... I'm not attached to him so I'm really not fussy over how much I sell him over for--I just know I need the bells to get home renovations out of the way. D;

I'm really new to this site so I'm not sure I see the value yet in TBT bells. Thank you tho. :3

I don't exactly have the in-game bells to offer :(

If you'd like to wait out on other offers thats fine, but if you do find out what exactly TBT bells are for (I would tell you, but all I know about them is that they are very sought after on this website. Anyone else know anything more?) Then name your price and we'll go from there. :)

UPDATE

TBT bells can be used here, as well as being traded !
http://www.belltreeforums.com/vbshop.php

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, but I found something that would be better for me. I'm sorry it didn't work out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back