• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Unoriginal Fang (Quickly pls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryzia

i like creepy things
Bells
Switch
7470-8995-9785
User Title Color Change
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (1) +
He's just asked me to move and I've been thinking about getting rid of him for a while now if he asked me. His shirt and catchphrases are definitely unoriginal, but I cannot recall if his house is (I don't recall getting him anything he asked me for or even when the last time I went into his house was).

Best offer? Also willing to trade for an equal tier villager.

I time travel a lot so I'd love to get this sorted ASAP. :)

Err... P.S. it's 2 in the morning where I live so I might not respond until the morning or even tomorrow evening when I get home from work.

Last edited:
How much are you wanting for him? I'm bad at offers, but I can give you some TBT bells if you'd like. :)

I was thinking somewhere between 3-5 million since he's not original, but wasn't sure if that was way overpriced for him either... I'm not attached to him so I'm really not fussy over how much I sell him over for--I just know I need the bells to get home renovations out of the way. D;

I'm really new to this site so I'm not sure I see the value yet in TBT bells. Thank you tho. :3

I don't exactly have the in-game bells to offer :(

If you'd like to wait out on other offers thats fine, but if you do find out what exactly TBT bells are for (I would tell you, but all I know about them is that they are very sought after on this website. Anyone else know anything more?) Then name your price and we'll go from there. :)

UPDATE

TBT bells can be used here, as well as being traded !
http://www.belltreeforums.com/vbshop.php

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, but I found something that would be better for me. I'm sorry it didn't work out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back