So salty rn

Jadeth

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4905-1733-4795
Silver Mailbox
I'm so annoyed with the game right now... I picked up Bonbon from someone's void. Which wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't one of my least liked villagers. I had her in my other town before, and it drove me crazy. Why would the game give her to me?!?!?!? Fate is cruel. I now have three peppy's in my town, and am now going to try to get rid of all three of them. It could be worse though, She could've chosen somewhere near my paths or something. *Sigh* I have the worst luck it seems.

aww oh no i share ur pain!! i once picked up rocket from a void prior update and she proceeded to destroy my path and hybrids. lovely times. (◡‿◡✿)

I just picked up skye from a void. I actually like her a lot but since I wasn't expecting her, she landed in the worst spot ever...right In front of my house. Now I have to get rid of her and cycle her out and do the 16 cycles to get her back *cries*

aww oh no i share ur pain!! i once picked up rocket from a void prior update and she proceeded to destroy my path and hybrids. lovely times. (◡‿◡✿)

It's funny because I had a bunch of hybrids where she placed her house that I had moved before she moved in. I'm glad I avoided that heartbreak.

It seems like I've had good luck with voided villagers. I always grew to like them, and none of them have plotted in terrible spots in the past, but I understand it's frustrating when things like that happened totally unplanned :/ hope you can get bonbon out soon!

I just picked up skye from a void. I actually like her a lot but since I wasn't expecting her, she landed in the worst spot ever...right In front of my house. Now I have to get rid of her and cycle her out and do the 16 cycles to get her back *cries*

The same thing happened to me with Ruby. She was originally one of my dreamies, and I held onto her for a long time despite her bad placement. Now I can't wait to get rid of her...

I hate picking up random villagers from someone's void. -_-

Good luck getting her out!~

I've had void issues myself: One time a person here PM'd me about Bree just being sent to her void area, and I wanted her in my town. I let the player in and out of my town, hoping to catch Bree.

The next day, I got a voided villager, but wasn't Bree, but Caroline. Fortunately, she is heading out in a week, but that's the last time I trust any void dealies. -_-

Aww, I love Bonbon..

But, it's annoying..I had Avery (sat in a horrible spot!), Frita (only one I let side) and Beau (who was ok at first, but got really boring and annoying so I kicked him out) out of the voids.

I really know how that feels, it's terrible. This is a very long story. I was meant to pick up two villagers from a void. Lopez and Mint. Here are all the steps that lead me to absolute anger.
1: So, I had 8 villagers in my town. The ninth one didn't move in yet. I scanned the whole town for plots and there were none yet.
2: I went to the person's town. They had Mint and Lopez, and I wanted both of them. Obviously I can't collect two villagers in a day from the void, so I went to the void to get my first villager I wanted, Lopez.
3: I got him, and time travelled to the next day. When I stepped out of my house, I was very angered to see Lopez's plot straightly aligned in front of my house! I mean, I was happy to see Lopez but I was FURIOUS to see his plot straight in front of mine! I did do plot resetting at the time, but I didn't know that villagers could move that CLOSE to you, so I didn't put paths there!!
4: His house looked really ugly at the time. Not the appearance, the placement. Everybody else's house was nicely set in a straight line along the town, but Lopez's was crookedly shoved with mine.
5: This time, I set up a nice 3x3 space with the other villagers' houses, reserved for Mint. I was frustrated, yet I took it easy and time travelled to the next day, trying to be grateful and happy that I had actually got Lopez in the first place.
6: I went to the void, and then time travelled to the next day again. As I stepped outside of my house on the next day, I was about to throw my 2DS at the door and leave it to be smashed. Guess what?
7: MINT HAD MOVED RIGHT NEXT TO MY HOUSE, CROWDING IT! I got so angry. I was about to blow up. I literally had to say 'take it easy, take it easy' to myself, as if I had anger management.
8: If you looked at my town map, you'd vomit when you see my house. I'm being legit. No joke. I was feeling sick.
9: This was how my house was looking:
H = my house
VH = villager's house
TS= train station
-------------------------
VH--H--TS
----VH
10: I was speechless; I time travelled to the next day, just to see if Mint's house at least looked nice with mine and Lopez's house. So when I did... warning, screaming alert:
11: IT DIDN'T LOOK NICE AT ALL!!!! HOW BAD WAS MY DAY POSSIBLY GOING TO GET?! I JUST CAN'T!! UGHHGGHGHGHGH!
12: Okay, I actually can't explain how outbursted I was. I promise I'll just skip all the screaming and raging moments from now on.
13: So, I went out to see a purple house planted beside my house. I was a bit hesitant about it, because I thought Mint was meant to live up to her name, being green and all. I wasn't expecting to see a purple coloured house of hers.
14: But before I visited Mint's house, I went to check on the plot, and why Mint didn't move in on it. I walked up to it and I was like- Oh never mind, I promised that I'll skip the screaming parts. Well, it turns out a flower grew on the plot, which is why Mint didn't move in.
15: So, I went to the purple house. I knocked and opened the door and... to my absolute exasperation, I saw a brown modern themed house in front of me. Behind all the tall boxes, I saw.... a purple ostrich... not a green squirel... yes, a purple ostrich.
16: I talked to her. Her name was Queenie. She came from that town. Mint wasn't there... this 'Queenie' took her place from the void town. I got extremely upset. I won't go into too much detail now. I've written too much.

So, this is a lesson I learnt.
Beware of flowers, rocks or anything that gets into the way when you time travel for a plot.
Never trust voids.
Be aware of the spaces and how close villagers can move to each other's house and especially, your house.
It's better for you to go to adopt a villager in boxes, not in voids.

EPILOGUE- Well, I time travelled two years in time, and now Queenie is gone, thank goodness. Lopez pinged me to move, but I said no, because he was my dreamie, and he still remains in that ugly spot of town. I may ask somebody reliable to hold him for me, so he could go to the place I wanted him to go.

God, I could've wrote more..

oh yikes, i'm sorry

i have someone's voided villager in my town rn who refuses to leave, so i feel your pain

I do multiplayer with my sister a lot, so I'm constantly getting villagers from her void. Right now I'm trying to get rid of gruff, he moved on top of my path. :(

I don`t want villagers from a void in my town so I always keep 10 villagers in my town and let nobody move.

for me, rocket didn't destroy my town but destroyed my other friends' towns. I felt so bad visiting them only to find the stark pink house landed in front of their retail or their house. :(

I believe in all of us! Someday, we will get the villagers that are causing our agony out of our towns...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bonbon aint my dreamie but I'd like to have her.

Haha I have no idea when she'll ping, but if you do end up wanting her when she does I'll let you know. :D

I got Bonbon from the void too! Moved right in front of my mayor's house. I'm currently waiting for her to ping me to move away, though it's always my favorites that ask to move instead. :(

(By the way, my signature is way outdated, and that's why she's not on there)

Back