• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Elvera's cycling city! {Amiibo cards used}

Town name: Wintry
Mayor: Holly
Friend code: 4699-8562-6660
Desired villager(please include their number): 176: Sprinkle
Offer: 9 cedar saplings (which is the equivalent to 25 tbt i believe, can provide more if needed)

Town name: flarine
Mayor: shanni
Friend code: 5430-0351-0233
Desired villager(please include their number): 197: kidcat
Offer: is 15TBT okay with you?

thank you so much ^^

Last edited:
Never mind.

Last edited:
town name: quietus
mayor:candi
FC: sidebar/signature
villager: 236 Freckles
offer: 4 cedar saplings okay? since she's low tier?

I won't have time to get her until this afternoon (it's 8.45 am rn for me), and if that doesn't work due to time zones n stuff I'm off tomorrow so I've got plenty of time :)

Hi! I'm wondering if i'll be able to pick up Maple and Coco tomorrow? I'll be active probably around 7 PM EST and from then! Please VM if you can!

Form:
Town name: Houston
Mayor: Collin
Friend code: In Sidebar~
Desired villager(please include their number): Phoebe (135)
Offer: I have several saplings, cedar saplings and all the bushes, just let me know if you want a specific one. (I'm low on Sweet Olive Starts)

Online now! Respond when you're ready.
For everyone else I'm moving your villagers in now, so I'll reply to you when I'm ready.

Town name: flarine
Mayor: shanni
Friend code: 5430-0351-0233
Desired villager(please include their number): 197: kidcat
Offer: is 15TBT okay with you?

thank you so much ^^

Town name: Wintry
Mayor: Holly
Friend code: 4699-8562-6660
Desired villager(please include their number): 176: Sprinkle
Offer: 9 cedar saplings (which is the equivalent to 25 tbt i believe, can provide more if needed)

Both accepted, let me know when your online next.

Last edited:
Town name: Mensana
Mayor: Rhodes
FC: 5198-2596-6237
Desired villager: 137 Cookie
Offer: 25 TBT

Thank you :)

Town name: Mensana
Mayor: Rhodes
FC: 5198-2596-6237
Desired villager: 137 Cookie
Offer: 25 TBT

Thank you :)

Accepted :D
I'm currently doing a trade now, but I should be able to give you cookie in 10-15 minutes if your ready for her.

never mind, something came up. ; n ; i'll get mira from u after i TT again. so sorry.

Last edited:
never mind, something came up. ; n ; i'll get mira from u after i TT again. so sorry.

That's alright :D I said I would give you your dreamies to you before opening this up, so we can do the same price as we did earlier (6 TBT).

---
Everybody who has posted before this, your villagers are ready to go either post here or VM and we can work out times.
For new comers you'll be going to Pura, not Grimmault as that town is half capacity with dreamies and I don't want to change shirts and things like that.

Town name: Lilgrove
Mayor: Tilly
Friend code: 1204-0444-4579
Desired villager(please include their number): #149 Gladys
Offer: 10 tree saplings

Town name: Lilgrove
Mayor: Tilly
Friend code: 1204-0444-4579
Desired villager(please include their number): #149 Gladys
Offer: 10 tree saplings

That's super generous of you with the tree saplings, but 5 would be enough as well.
It'll be about 10-15 minutes, so I'll message you when ready.

That's alright :D I said I would give you your dreamies to you before opening this up, so we can do the same price as we did earlier (6 TBT).

---
Everybody who has posted before this, your villagers are ready to go either post here or VM and we can work out times.
For new comers you'll be going to Pura, not Grimmault as that town is half capacity with dreamies and I don't want to change shirts and things like that.

I am ready! Thank you for your assistance, I have now finished my town for it's theme! I appreciate it!

thank you so so much! i'll try to TT and get someone out, latest tomorrow ; u ; good luck with all your orders!

Back