• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Unexplained Thread

my eyes often fade in and out of this weird black void. it's like those vignette effects you see on videos. i don't remember when this started but it definitely was after last year. this black haze just clouds 3/4th of my vision, if not completely. but for some reason, i can still kinda see through it and it happens in very short intervals of time. when this happens i feel dizzy and like i'm moving in very slow motion(?) i'm used to it now though. still dunno what it is... sometimes it happens really often, other times it doesn't happen at all.

my eyes often fade in and out of this weird black void. it's like those vignette effects you see on videos. i don't remember when this started but it definitely was after last year. this black haze just clouds 3/4th of my vision, if not completely. but for some reason, i can still kinda see through it and it happens in very short intervals of time. when this happens i feel dizzy and like i'm moving in very slow motion(?) i'm used to it now though. still dunno what it is... sometimes it happens really often, other times it doesn't happen at all.

I get these sometimes too! they're usually due to dehydration/lack of sleep though :>

I get these sometimes too! they're usually due to dehydration/lack of sleep though :>

i sleep alot tho,, usually it happens after a long hour or so staring at my laptop or ipad lol

Someties when I'm trying to focus on something (especially if I'm in a class that requires a lot of focus, like my Physics Lab or Calculus class) I'll hum without even thinking about it. I won't even be humming a song, just random notes. And as soon as I think "wait why am I humming?" I stop.

And another weird thing about it is it only seems to happen when I'm in a class. If I'm in my dorm doing physics homework I don't do it. But maybe it's because I'm more self-conscious when I'm in a room with other people.

Back