• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading ❀ leftover furniture for landscaping items ❀

leeaboo

cool guy
Bells
Feedback
100% (38) +
catalogue is current as of 7/17/17

Hi all,

I cleaned out my storage and have a ton of extra furniture that I'm looking for trade for some landscaping materials. Make any sort of offer for item : plant ratio - I'm just trying to get rid of some junk! Some items are RV-exclusive, some may be customized, etc. The items can be found in my moridb catalogue:

Also let me know if you're looking for any orderable clothing or accessories. I might some have spares lying around; I haven't gotten that far into my clear-out yet.

I'm looking for:

• blue roses
  • pink roses
  • black roses
  • purple tulips
  • holly starts
  • jacobs ladders
  • pink cosmos
  • pink tulips

I would prefer for you to pick up and drop off in my town. I am usually active between 4 pm and 12 am PST.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm interested in your elegant chair and warming buffet.
I can give you 6 apples and 2 Jacobs ladders for them.

Can I get the pastel low table and work table for 3 orange roses and 2 blue roses?

Can I have the meeting-room chair and square minitable for a total of five orange roses? I think I may have some Jacob's ladders, too, which I'll throw in if I do have them.

Oh, I looked on your profile and it said Rowan from Daughter, so I figured it was someone else :p OK, coming!

I just changed my town recently and forgot to update, thanks for reminding me !!

Back