Have you completed your encyclopedias?

What collections have you completed?

• Total voters

IronClocks

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
So today I just completed my bug-pedia for the first time ever :) Got that sneaky walking leaf bug. It got me wondering where everyone else was at too.

Feel free to join the discussion about your fish/bug adventures!

THAT was your last bug!? It's so easy, though!!! Haha, that's pretty surprising.

I've had my bug encyclopedia done for a little while, but I'm still working on my diving and fishing ones. I think I have about 2-3 fish left and maybe 1 diving creature left.

I've only ever completed my fossil-pedia. I think I'm close to completing my fish one but I'm missing some of those rare ones you get during the rainy days. AND I finally caught a tarantula the other day so I have hope that some day I'll complete my bug catalogue. I'm not too bothered if I never complete them though! :'D

THAT was your last bug!? It's so easy, though!!! Haha, that's pretty surprising.

I've had my bug encyclopedia done for a little while, but I'm still working on my diving and fishing ones. I think I have about 2-3 fish left and maybe 1 diving creature left.

I don't tt so I had a ton of bugs to collect when summer came around. Weirdly enough I ran into scorpions way more often. It wasn't that I couldn't catch the leaf bug but I couldn't get one to spawn! :c

Edit: oh also If it's the horseshoe crab that you're looking for, same. Waiting till august for that one

Last edited:
I have the silver badges of all three. I only need two more deep sea creatures! SO CLOSE.... O_O

I've completed all three of them for my main character, plus my fossil collection

I have five other characters who still need theirs completed.

Yeah, it is the horseshoe crab, haha! Does it come out more in August than in July or September?

I'm missing the saddled bichir and the king salmon for the fish.

I recently completed my deep sea and fish encyclopedias. As for the bugs... that involves catching the tarantula and I only ever seem to run into them when I don't have the net with me, or they attack me.

I've finished the fish and deep sea encyclopedias, and I'm missing 4 bugs. My last fish was the Yellow Perch hilariously enough, and my last crab was the Red Kind Crab I believe. In terms of bugs, I need the Walking Leaf (it still hasn't shown it's face), Scorpion, Bagworm, and House Centipede. I also completed my fossil exhibit, and I'm 2 pieces away from finishing my art so I'm pretty hyped.

I did all three before I reset. Now its kind of if it happens it happens. I never got the golden tools because I didn't know what you had to do to get them.

I completed the bug collection, and I am missing ONE fossil. It's so frustrating! I am close to completing the fish and deep sea. I still have a ways to go for the art collection though.

Completing my fish encyclopedia has been the hardest because you can't see the fish like you can see the bugs! I keep catching the same fish over and over again. I only have a few left but I feel like giving up lol

Yeah, it is the horseshoe crab, haha! Does it come out more in August than in July or September?

I'm missing the saddled bichir and the king salmon for the fish.

Wow I just realized I can catch it in July, thanks XD I think it's probably around the same. I have to catch my salmon too

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've finished the fish and deep sea encyclopedias, and I'm missing 4 bugs. My last fish was the Yellow Perch hilariously enough, and my last crab was the Red Kind Crab I believe. In terms of bugs, I need the Walking Leaf (it still hasn't shown it's face), Scorpion, Bagworm, and House Centipede. I also completed my fossil exhibit, and I'm 2 pieces away from finishing my art so I'm pretty hyped.

The walking leaf is relatively uncommon, I had trouble finding one too o: nice with that yellow perch. I actually realized I never donated a sea bass because theyre so common and just assumed lol

Just the fish and deep sea life. I haven't caught all the bugs yet, just need some seasonal bugs, and the incursed tarantula! I've been trying to catch that horrible bug ever since this game was released. I've only seen five times so far ,and it's gotten away every single time! :mad:

Back