• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway I TOOK FAUNA FROM SOMEBODY???!!?!

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (53) +
I got on today and gladly seen fauna was moving in! Dotty just moved, but I was going to move cleo in when i get my amiibo reader. I didnt catch what town she was from but it started with a C. I never remember speaking to fauna either. if you recognize this and notice fauna is gone tell me and you can have her back for FREE (if possible)

if nobody claims her, you can have her for free :)
post here only

just to clear up some information (i'm not interested)
if she did move out from somebody's town and they wanted her back, they cannot take her back until 16 villagers move out of her town first! (which will definitely take a while)

just to clear up some information (i'm not interested)
if she did move out from somebody's town and they wanted her back, they cannot take her back until 16 villagers move out of her town first! (which will definitely take a while)

awesome. i might keep her then. i still feel bad though because i know she is popular. i wanted her so so so bad on my first town that was on my old defective cartridge

Maybe she came from the void? If you don't remember convincing her to move, that's the only explanation I can think of.

if you keep talking to her she might mention the town name again. i adopted penelope from another player and even years later she'll still mention the town she came from sometimes.

although like chancey said, at this point you might be better off just keeping her, since the previous owner would need to go through 16 villagers before getting her back. who knows how long that could take.

If you didn't actually go into this person's town, then into fauna's house and adopt her directly, she probably just came from that town's void. Fauna is super cute! Congrats on getting her :>

Yeah you probably got her from someone's void which means they clearly don't want her back so I'd just keep her if you want her. :)

If you didn't actually go into this person's town, then into fauna's house and adopt her directly, she probably just came from that town's void. Fauna is super cute! Congrats on getting her :>
thanks!!!<3
im thinking about buying her card next pay day to lock her in. im so glad i finally got her! everytime in the campsite she never moved into my town:(

Back