How much is Francine and/or Chrissy worth?

Zeddy1267

Time master
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
I have both of them in my town, but I'm not sure if i want them anymore. I will likely end up just selling Chrissy, but I want to know how valuable they are, and if its more valuable to sell them bundled, or to sell each one separately. Also I'm new here, so I don't really know what I'm doing, but I shall learn soon enough.

both are tier 1 villagers which sell for roughly 20 - 30 TBT (forum currency)
1 TBT = ~200k so... roughly 4mil - 6mil in IGB (In Game Bells)
i've never seen anyone buy villagers as "bundles" mostly due to the fact that it takes a while to move a specific villager out, so 2 would be inconvenient

i hope this helped!

Last edited:
both are tier 1 villagers which sell for roughly 20 - 30 TBT (forum currency)
1 TBT = ~200k so... roughly 4bil - 6bil in IGB (In Game Bells)
i've never seen anyone buy villagers as "bundles" mostly due to the fact that it takes a while to move a specific villager out, so 2 would be inconvenient

i hope this helped!
I think you mean "mil" not "bil" (never seen any villager being sold for a billion bells before)

I'd say 30 TBT sounds about right from what I have seen recently. Although I have had people in the past (a year or so ago) offer me 20 million bells for a tier one villager (which would equal about 100 TBT). You can auction the villager, and then you could make the buyout price "high" (like 20 mil igb, or 100 TBT), and then take that or just the highest offer. You could also read through current threads to get an idea of prices

I think you mean "mil" not "bil" (never seen any villager being sold for a billion bells before)

I'd say 30 TBT sounds about right from what I have seen recently. Although I have had people in the past (a year or so ago) offer me 20 million bells for a tier one villager (which would equal about 100 TBT). You can auction the villager, and then you could make the buyout price "high" (like 20 mil igb, or 100 TBT), and then take that or just the highest offer. You could also read through current threads to get an idea of prices

oh right my mistake i dont know why i keep doing that LOL

If Zeddy has amiibo he can move out Chrissy and Francine immediately. He'd only have to TT one day ahead, scan in an amiibo, and request the other sister to leave. She'd end up in boxes right away. So, theoretically, you could sell villagers in "bundles". That's an interesting idea as I've never seen that before, but for Chrissy's and Francine's situation it might make sense.

Ok thanks. I might end up just giving Chrissy away, as her house is in a location I'm not happy with. Francine I might hang onto, but I never cared for the two.

Back