• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Deleting my town! Come take my stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali3nchildr3n

Mermaid
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6329-4639-3198
New Horizons Token
Yellow Candy
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
User Title Color Change
Cake
Feedback
100% (41) +
I want to restart my town and instead of just deleting everything I figured I'd give it all away to you guys! So I'll be tossing everything out by my train station and letting you guys take whatever you want. I don't mind how.much you take as long as you aren't super greedy and try to take everything at once! There are also flowers scattered in my town and I have every fruit! It may take a bit for me to open my gates while I try to set everything out so be patient and I will add everyone as fast as possible!

I wouldn't mind coming~ Let me know if thats alright.

May I please come? Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

Oops sorry, I havent come yet, I come by when theres room :)

My gate is still open for everyone I previously added and when they leave I'll be adding everyone else so be patient! Thanks everyone for stopping by!

Thank for having me, is there anyway I could get coco off your before you start town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back