• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How would you feel?

For some reason I read the title as how does it feel in the tone of an Avril song. Moving on then lol.

I'd be really happy actually? Because then I don't have to buy a switch. I'd just be happy for a new game that was a not spin off. :)

I would be so happy! ^ ^ I'd honestly hate to buy a switch, since I dislike the console and the game selection. I don't know what I would do if it was actually announced for the switch, I would probably be forced to buy it JUST for animal crossing lol ^///^;;; I'd be blown away if it was announced for the 3ds though~ I love handheld animal crossing.

Honestly, I don't really know. I don't have either the new 3DS or the Switch so I'd be screwed into buying a new console eitherway. I'd probably want it to be a Switch title considering the Switch is the newest thing out and will probably have a longer lifespan (considering it does well).

Honestly, I don't really know. I don't have either the new 3DS or the Switch so I'd be screwed into buying a new console eitherway. I'd probably want it to be a Switch title considering the Switch is the newest thing out and will probably have a longer lifespan (considering it does well).

Same. I would basically use the new animal crossing game as a deciding factor for which console to buy :p

Isn't the New 3DS way cheaper than the Switch? I'd rather just buy a New 3DS than a switch, that wouldn't even be worth it because It only has new games, and you can't play any WII or old games on it, like the xbox one or ps4, so I wouldn't say it's worth buying a switch for a new animal crossing game

i'd like that honestly, since i prefer handheld consoles

But the Switch IS a handheld D:

Anywho, I wouldn't be too happy about it. I'd have to spend more money on a new console that can be literally considered oldgen at this point just for one game, instead of having it on the switch which I'm already gonna buy soon for Spla2n.

I'd be ecstatic because I would only buy a Switch for the new AC (or maybe try out some new games but i doubt that) and chances are I'd have to save up my own money to pay for it since I now have a job... I just don't want the release to come out soon or I'd be waiting like 3-4months to get a Switch

I bought a new 3ds for when FE Warriors comes out, so I'd probably also play an AC game. I just find it annoying that some games are only for the new 3ds. I don't mind a bit longer load time like Pok?mon Moon.

Eh....kinda would feel bad considering I have a 3DS XL, but I can trade it in somewhere right? ;w;

Back