• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fauna, Flurry, or Marina?

Help Me Decide!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flare

Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Hi! I'm currently struggling on choosing who I should have in my town. :eek:

I've been thinking on these 3, but I still would feel rather indecisive. :(
Also wouldn't mind other suggestions! :)

Last edited:
i love them all, but i personally think i like marina the best aha

I like them all, but I have Marina in my town right now and I really love her :)

I'm more of a Fauna fan sorry.
Although, she isn't one of my dreamies! XD I wish she is...

All hail Flurry, the hamster queen!

I have a soft spot for the hammies, and Flurry is too cute.

I used to have Fauna in one of my old towns, and she was super cute, too. But yeah, Flurry has my vote.

Flurry was one of my starters, so I'm surely biased towards her. But she's so cute and white and chubby <3
Fauna is really pretty as well. As for Marina... her color is beautiful, but that octopus mouth is a bit... (sorry octopus fans)

Fauna! If I had a little extra room in my town, I'd gladly have her too. X)
I've had her before though, and she's really sweet. ;o;

I've had Marina before too, and while she is lovely, she didn't really grow on me.. Maybe you could try to find them in dream towns to see what they're like in person to make sure?

I'm not too big on the hamsters, or pink. Fauna gets my vote. Ya can't knock a cute deer.

I really love Marina because she is unique! I haven't had her in my town yet, but she is adorable!

I've had all of them at some point and I personally got kinda bored of Marina! I have Fauna and Flurry in my second town and I love them both, but I voted for Flurry because she's tiny and adorable and I just love the hamsters :D

Alright guys, I decided to go with Flurry! :D

I'll keep the thread open for today and tomorrow so people can still choose who they like out of the three!

Last edited:
Back