• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling IGB For TBT

Calling it a night for now, there is still plenty left, leave me a message if you want any. Probably won't be available again until 4pm PST 7/12/17. Thanks for everyone who bought some of my IGB!

Hello everyone! I am available now for a short time let me know if you need any IGB!

Okay I am setting up items in retail for you. The house by retail also has an atm so you can use it there on the first floor :)

Can I get you 20 TBT in exchange for 5 mil IGB? c:

I am now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I have your FC added. My friend code is 4485-3434-7988, I'll go open my gates now. :)

how do i give my TBT? and what's it used for?

TBT is the currency used on this forum, bells, you have 24 at this moment. You can exchange them by clicking on the bells of the person you want to trade with, and enter any given amount.

Hey, I can give you 50 TBT for 12.5mil as well.

That sounds great, but I'm heading off to work now, I will not be available for about another 10 hours. If you are fine with waiting then I absolutely can get you the bells. :)

After DevotedHaunting's order is done, could I get another 10 mil bells? That's 40 TBT, right?

After DevotedHaunting's order is done, could I get another 10 mil bells? That's 40 TBT, right?

Yes it's 40 TBT, I didn't see this post, so ignore my pm :D

Let me know when you are available to trade!

Last edited:
I'm available to trade now! Check my PM c:

I'm going to deposit the TBT right now

Back