• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

LINE TsumTsum

I'm going to be giving this game a second try tonight... Hopefully I like it this time, because I collect the Tsums Tsums in real life.

I had a bunch of Tsums that I never unlocked to let continue to level up so I am trying to grind for coins now to do that; I'm gonna need a lot lol...

I had a bunch of Tsums that I never unlocked to let continue to level up so I am trying to grind for coins now to do that; I'm gonna need a lot lol...
I'm slowly leveling the ones that are most useful to me. And I'm working on a new card. Went back and got that 256coin card finished now working on the Oswald one. Too bad I don't have a Zero or Pascal to for one of the missions... But I'll do all the other things and work on leveling some of my newer Tsums.

I'm slowly leveling the ones that are most useful to me. And I'm working on a new card. Went back and got that 256coin card finished now working on the Oswald one. Too bad I don't have a Zero or Pascal to for one of the missions... But I'll do all the other things and work on leveling some of my newer Tsums.

Congrats on getting the 256 one! That's awesome! Yeah, I was only leveling my Parade Mickey for a really long time, but I figured what's the harm in leveling the other ones I guess...! I'm assuming the next event is Frozen related since the update changed the icon,

Congrats on getting the 256 one! That's awesome! Yeah, I was only leveling my Parade Mickey for a really long time, but I figured what's the harm in leveling the other ones I guess...! I'm assuming the next event is Frozen related since the update changed the icon,

Uhg yeah.. I saw that too. Not a Frozen fan. :(

I'm going to be giving this game a second try tonight... Hopefully I like it this time, because I collect the Tsums Tsums in real life.

I also collect Tsums IRL! I have a lot of the little plastic ones, I got two of the Advent Calendar last year for Christmas sadly most of them were the same. Then I've gotten lots of the mystery packs, and a few sets like the Nightmare Before Christmas Sally and Jack set. I've only just started with the mini plush and got a Maleficent dragon and Heimlich the caterpillar for my birthday and they're super cute!

I should really get back into this game! I also happen to collect the plush tsums, I got myself Si and Am from Lady and the Tramp just a few days ago! I can't remember what level I was at though, but I definitely recall using BB Pooh as my main tsum!

I should really get back into this game! I also happen to collect the plush tsums, I got myself Si and Am from Lady and the Tramp just a few days ago! I can't remember what level I was at though, but I definitely recall using BB Pooh as my main tsum!

It's a good time, a new event is starting soon c:

If any of yall re-joining the game want a friend feel free to add me on LINE. Same name there as I have here.

I got Pete a while back but never realized how good his skill is... I feel like I underestimate a lot of tsums

I got Pete a while back but never realized how good his skill is... I feel like I underestimate a lot of tsums

I know, i use Parade Mickey so much that I forget other Tsums exist. Scar is really good, Beast is good but it takes too dang long to activate him. parade Tinkerbell, Ursula and Surprise Elsa are probably my next go-tos after Parade Mickey.

I know, i use Parade Mickey so much that I forget other Tsums exist. Scar is really good, Beast is good but it takes too dang long to activate him. parade Tinkerbell, Ursula and Surprise Elsa are probably my next go-tos after Parade Mickey.

So jealous of your Ursula! I basically just switch my tsums around according to missions, currently trying to level up Pete so I can get the 900 coins for a card 7 mission.

Man, I killed the event so far so now I'm stuck waiting for other cards to open. -_- Gunna try to do some leveling while I wait I guess. Got the little Anna with my premium ticket so far, and with the coins I saved up I got an Elsa tsum... Woo... really wish I would have gotten something else. Mostly I am just stoked for the future Halloween event because I am going to want every Tsum they put out.

Man, I killed the event so far so now I'm stuck waiting for other cards to open. -_- Gunna try to do some leveling while I wait I guess. Got the little Anna with my premium ticket so far, and with the coins I saved up I got an Elsa tsum... Woo... really wish I would have gotten something else. Mostly I am just stoked for the future Halloween event because I am going to want every Tsum they put out.

I'm stuck on card 4 because I don't have a Frozen Tsum! D: I have opened 4 premium boxes and they've all been non-Frozen, rip my chances at finishing this event!

I am excited for all of the seasonal events too! :D

I hope you get one soon! I wouldn't have gotten past it if I hadn't gotten normal Anna from a past box. AND OMG I HATE THE MARSHMALLOWS SO BAD

Back