• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

LINE TsumTsum

I've never tried this game but I love mobile mini games !! I might download it since I'm obsessed with everything disney. Although I don't play tsum tsums, I do have a lineplay account !!

I've never tried this game but I love mobile mini games !! I might download it since I'm obsessed with everything disney. Although I don't play tsum tsums, I do have a lineplay account !!

You should! It's free to play and all of the Tsums are so cute :>

i havent touched that game in a year. but i remember my favorite tsum that i use alot for the best score is maleficent.

i havent touched that game in a year. but i remember my favorite tsum that i use alot for the best score is maleficent.

Start playing again! There's a new finding dory event soon c:

So how do coins work? Can you get coins from 3 matches or only 4 plus? Do you get more coins if you keep the combo going longer?

I was waiting for long combos until using Lady. Turns out if I just keep using her and matching 3s and 4s and small combos all the time, I get 600-900 coins instead of 300-500. Waiting for long combos is not worth it, apparently.

Last edited:
I finished the Finding Dory event, yay!

Ohhh, I really want the romance Ariel from the capsule event, she is so adorable! *_* I got a regular Ariel though and she's pretty darn cute too. <3

I have it, play ever now and then, boring eventually. I have a few tsums IRL.

Finished? Wow, and I was happy to get to 15/60 haha.

Keep going! c: You have until the 24th to finish the challenge!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG YAY I GOT HER! Now I can go back to trying to get Dory!!!

IMG_0967.jpg

Keep going! c: You have until the 24th to finish the challenge!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG YAY I GOT HER! Now I can go back to trying to get Dory!!!

View attachment 205695

I've looked at the later cards and I won't finish it (things like 3 mil score are not possible for me), and I think one of the initial ones (clear tsum with this starting letter) was out of my power.

Last edited:
I'm on 30 on the card, I got Mike Wazowski from the premium ticket I got, which is kind of sad cause I really wanted to get one of the Finding Nemo/Dory things, especially Crush cause I love turts! But I do think Mike is adorable so there's that. Just trying to clear some more cards, I don't think I'll finish but I can at least try to get further, I'm not giving up!

I'm on 30 on the card, I got Mike Wazowski from the premium ticket I got, which is kind of sad cause I really wanted to get one of the Finding Nemo/Dory things, especially Crush cause I love turts! But I do think Mike is adorable so there's that. Just trying to clear some more cards, I don't think I'll finish but I can at least try to get further, I'm not giving up!

Yeah! Don't give-up, you're halfway there! c: I really want Dory, but I keep getting other ones too :<

So where do you get skill tickets from? All I hear is that they are "easy to get", but that's wildly unhelpful.

So where do you get skill tickets from? All I hear is that they are "easy to get", but that's wildly unhelpful.

They are NOT easy to get! I got 2 from this event, but other times it was the final prize of an event. Or you have to buy ALL of the capsules from a capsule event and the last capsule is a Skill Ticket. Those are the only ways that I've obtained them. Hope that was a little bit more helpful...! :|

Oh boy. It looks like there is no way around slow grinding at the early part of the game then :)

I did get tropical party winking stitch from the capsule though and he is quite decent.

Last edited:
Oh boy. It looks like there is no way around slow grinding at the early part of the game then :)

I did get tropical party winking stitch from the capsule though and he is quite decent.

Yeah :< I lucked out that my first event was the Parade and I got Parade Mickey like, 5 times and he's the best for grinding for coins. I get anywhere from 900 on the low end to 1200-1400 on the high end.

yeah I just got a skill ticket from this event, and you can get them in capsules, but honestly not really worth it, I constantly skill up my darn happiness ones, but still need three of the tsums from it, it keeps leveling up the same crappy ones I hardly use and it bothers me a lot!

Back