• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

LINE TsumTsum

I needed a game to play and you just reminded me that A. this existed and B. I haven't played it yet. Here we gooo...

I needed a game to play and you just reminded me that A. this existed and B. I haven't played it yet. Here we gooo...

Haha YAY i hope that you like it! :> If you do, PM me your LINE username and we can be friends! :D

Ah looks like I need to sign up with that separately.

Premium box gave me Rapunzel twice so it clearly wants me to use her. I don't understand how her ability works. "Lets you connect different tsum tsum and clear them". When I use it nothing seems to happen at all and I can't connect anything differently than before.

Premium box gave me Rapunzel twice so it clearly wants me to use her. I don't understand how her ability works. "Lets you connect different tsum tsum and clear them". When I use it nothing seems to happen at all and I can't connect anything differently than before.

Oh, yeah you do :<

Hmm, I don't have Rapunzel. Usually when I can't figure out how one of the Tsums work I try to google for a YouTube video of it!

I don't know if you're trying to just use Rapunzel to do it, but you have to match enough of them until the box with her on the bottom lights up yellow, then you can use the skill. You have to "charge" it by matching her Tsums.

ALSO I got Genie in a premium and just tried him out and I LOVE him, his skill is really neat cause it does different things each time, and one of them is AN ULTRA MEGA GIANT TSUM! He takes up like a good 1/4 of the board and it's CRAZY! I also just got to level 20 and the premium ticket I got for that game me Lumiere! So now I am trying to level him up to advance on the card because he give me a character bonus, which I am surprised Mrs.Potts DOES NOT give you a character bonus?

I don't know if you're trying to just use Rapunzel to do it, but you have to match enough of them until the box with her on the bottom lights up yellow, then you can use the skill. You have to "charge" it by matching her Tsums.

ALSO I got Genie in a premium and just tried him out and I LOVE him, his skill is really neat cause it does different things each time, and one of them is AN ULTRA MEGA GIANT TSUM! He takes up like a good 1/4 of the board and it's CRAZY! I also just got to level 20 and the premium ticket I got for that game me Lumiere! So now I am trying to level him up to advance on the card because he give me a character bonus, which I am surprised Mrs.Potts DOES NOT give you a character bonus?

Yeah, I also found that strange that Mrs. Potts didn't give you character bonuses. I've been grinding the past few days so I can get the premium boxes while it's lucky time. I ended up getting Gaston but I really, really want Lumiere! ;_; I have Romance Belle and Romance Beast so I just need him now! Also, his little Tsums are so adorable! u.u

It's not that, I can't find out how her ability actually changes the game. What does it mean connect different ones? Can I match a row of multiple different types? Or just two? Or do I match rapunzel with other types? I can't figure out how to make use of it.

I've gone back to using Chip for now.

edit: lol the mission card wants me to get 1 million points in one play, I think I'm way too new for that.

It's not that, I can't find out how her ability actually changes the game. What does it mean connect different ones? Can I match a row of multiple different types? Or just two? Or do I match rapunzel with other types? I can't figure out how to make use of it.

I've gone back to using Chip for now.

edit: lol the mission card wants me to get 1 million points in one play, I think I'm way too new for that.

I think it means you can connect anything in a chain as long as the first and the last Tsums are the same type. At least that's what I am guessing from this video... sorry that I don't know for sure since I don't have her!

I've watched that video a few times but it goes so quick I can't tell what is happening :)

I guess the current event things are not designed for new players. I won't be able to finish the first card even spending coins.

I've watched that video a few times but it goes so quick I can't tell what is happening :)

I guess the current event things are not designed for new players. I won't be able to finish the first card even spending coins.

Hehe it's ok, I had to pause it! It looks like the first Tsum in the connection is Scrump and the last Tsum is Scrump as well - maybe just give it a try? Yeah, the event ends in 2 days. I've been playing for a while and it still took me DAYS to complete. There will be more cool events in the future! :> And when you get to Level 10 you can play Bingo card challenges as well.

Ok I worked it out. Basically you have 1 second to match as many icons as you can for a maximum of 14. Any icon included. So it actually seems decent.

edit: but if a chain goes off at the same time you activate it, it cancels it out apparently.

Last edited:
Ok I worked it out. Basically you have 1 second to match as many icons as you can for a maximum of 14. Any icon included. So it actually seems decent.

edit: but if a chain goes off at the same time you activate it, it cancels it out apparently.

Woo, you figured it out, awesome! :D Hmm, interesting... now I really want it to try it out too!

Does grinding coins ever get easier? It will take me in the range of 180-200 runs to afford a premium box. That's probably more than a week of playing.

Last edited:
Does grinding coins ever get easier? It will take me in the range of 180-200 runs to afford a premium box. That's probably more than a week of playing.

It will once you get better Tsums and as you level up you'll get Premium tickets from time to time!

Yeah I usually waste my money as soon as I earn it, usually spending it on power ups for the game or leveling my Tsums. Lumiere is really cute but I'm not the biggest fan of his skill. I still like Mad Hatter's skill the best since it always gives me bubbles. Been trying to get the Skill bubbles but it's hard to get a chain of 21 without power ups. =[ I doubt I'll finish this card in two days so I don't know why I'm even trying. =[

2nd premium box was Lady which helps with coins. I'm now getting 300-500 coins a run instead of 100-200.

Finally got Bambi and have two things left to finish this card, one of them is to get 400 coins with Bambi and the other is to get exactly 256 coins. Now here's where I am confused though, so I was using Bambi, with the coin bonus thing, and I got exactly 256 coins and I cheered and was super stoked, but then when I went to the card it hadn't cleared and said instead I made like 300-something coins. So I was like, ok maybe it applied the bonus afterwards? But THEN I played and got like 176 or something in coins, again using the bonus, and went to see what it showed on the card to see so I could see around what percent it was giving me, and it showed that I made 176 coins... so I am confused about it now, because I was devastated that it didn't count the perfect 256 if it is applying the bonus in game, and then why I didn't get a bonus on the other round... cause I know the bonus is times a random percent, but surely zero isn't a percentage you can get, because that would just be a waste of coins to spend on the bonus is the first place? I don't know, maybe it glitched or something, but it was so hard to get perfectly 256 and to not get it was a big bummer.=[

Finally got Bambi and have two things left to finish this card, one of them is to get 400 coins with Bambi and the other is to get exactly 256 coins. Now here's where I am confused though, so I was using Bambi, with the coin bonus thing, and I got exactly 256 coins and I cheered and was super stoked, but then when I went to the card it hadn't cleared and said instead I made like 300-something coins. So I was like, ok maybe it applied the bonus afterwards? But THEN I played and got like 176 or something in coins, again using the bonus, and went to see what it showed on the card to see so I could see around what percent it was giving me, and it showed that I made 176 coins... so I am confused about it now, because I was devastated that it didn't count the perfect 256 if it is applying the bonus in game, and then why I didn't get a bonus on the other round... cause I know the bonus is times a random percent, but surely zero isn't a percentage you can get, because that would just be a waste of coins to spend on the bonus is the first place? I don't know, maybe it glitched or something, but it was so hard to get perfectly 256 and to not get it was a big bummer.=[

Hmm, that is strange... did you have your mytsum meter full at the end and it gave you extra coins? That's a bummer though, sorry to hear that. Those exact coin challenges are SO frustrating. I have two on this card I've been trying to finish for ages; 350 coins exactly with a black tsum and 350 coins exactly with a brown tsum... shoot me. ;_;

Hmm, that is strange... did you have your mytsum meter full at the end and it gave you extra coins? That's a bummer though, sorry to hear that. Those exact coin challenges are SO frustrating. I have two on this card I've been trying to finish for ages; 350 coins exactly with a black tsum and 350 coins exactly with a brown tsum... shoot me. ;_;

Nope, no unpopped bubbles and no last bonus. But somehow it didn't register. It's hard because most of my tsums get scores higher than that and then i'll be playing slowly and get like 1-2 coins off but I link some tsums and it jumps right over. So hard to land right on the mark. =[

Nope, no unpopped bubbles and no last bonus. But somehow it didn't register. It's hard because most of my tsums get scores higher than that and then i'll be playing slowly and get like 1-2 coins off but I link some tsums and it jumps right over. So hard to land right on the mark. =[

Aww, that's a bummer! So weird! I'm sorry... ;_;

I'm excited for the next event, I really want the Dory and Nemo Tsums!

Back