• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

LINE TsumTsum

Seriously, Premium box RNG hates me... I keep getting Anna wtf I don't want her!!! >:|

lol I like totally give up trying to get Dory and Maui >.>

Trying to get Dory and i've gotten Maui 3 times now... like seriously... glad he's skilled up but that's a waste of a ticket. On my last thing for the event, the 3mil score, and got up to 2.9 mill... but didn't have the 5 gems for the last tid bit i needed... RIP but I leveled up so hopefully today I'll get it and get my first ever pin for completing an event!

Hi!
Just reciently got back into this game and would like some active players! so does anyone want to add me?
I will try and send hearts a lot/as much as i can!

My Line ID is winters_ghost

Thanks! :D

Hi!
Just reciently got back into this game and would like some active players! so does anyone want to add me?
I will try and send hearts a lot/as much as i can!

My Line ID is winters_ghost

Thanks! :D

Hmm, it's not showing you, if you search for KaydeeKrunk i should come up if you want to add me

Last edited:
Trying to get Dory and i've gotten Maui 3 times now... like seriously... glad he's skilled up but that's a waste of a ticket. On my last thing for the event, the 3mil score, and got up to 2.9 mill... but didn't have the 5 gems for the last tid bit i needed... RIP but I leveled up so hopefully today I'll get it and get my first ever pin for completing an event!

OMG YAY YOU CAN DO IT! :D

Welp, Lucky Time is over now for Moana and Maui, I never got Maui... ;_; Here's hoping I at least get Dory!

All right! I lucked out and got Maui :> now I hope that I can get Dory before the event is over!

Good job getting Maui! I got SO close again, got up to 2.9M AGAIN. =[[[[ Hopefully if I level Maui up a bit more it will get me there cause I'm SO CLOSE I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT!

Good job getting Maui! I got SO close again, got up to 2.9M AGAIN. =[[[[ Hopefully if I level Maui up a bit more it will get me there cause I'm SO CLOSE I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT!

AHHH SO CLOSE! GO, GO, GO! :D

Ahhhhh! I finally finished it. Leveled up to 30 and used the rubies I got for the last 10 sec push and got to 3.6 million! So I got my first pin and I'm so happy! Too bad for the ticket I got for leveling to 30 was Bambi again. :( Doubt I'll get any of the Dory crew so I'm working on my bingo again.

Ahhhhh! I finally finished it. Leveled up to 30 and used the rubies I got for the last 10 sec push and got to 3.6 million! So I got my first pin and I'm so happy! Too bad for the ticket I got for leveling to 30 was Bambi again. :( Doubt I'll get any of the Dory crew so I'm working on my bingo again.

OMG YAY U DID IT! CONGRATS! :D

I finally got Dory, I was gonna cry if I didn't get her lol.

My favorite Tsum to use is Conductor Mickey!
TsumTsumGameUpdates20161118.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite Tsum to use is Conductor Mickey!
TsumTsumGameUpdates20161118.jpg

That one is so cute! Must have been before I started playing... ;_; I wonder what the next event will be?

Last edited:
Had to quit my last card that was to get exactly 256 Coins and now this new card I am working on has TWO get 350 coins... WHY IS THIS A THING ITS SO HARD!

Had to quit my last card that was to get exactly 256 Coins and now this new card I am working on has TWO get 350 coins... WHY IS THIS A THING ITS SO HARD!

Ikr? I gave-up a long time ago on those lol ; v ;

Ikr? I gave-up a long time ago on those lol ; v ;

I literally got SO close! I was at 320, hit a few more Tsums and then IT ACTIVATED THE SPECIAL MOVE! -_- So sad, so close! I'm trying to get it with Moana or Maui since they cover the Brown and Black for the card which is perfect, so if I do ever get it I can get both at once.

uYK4DV2.png

I am so freaking mad! Gotta keep trying... Too close to quit!

Ahhhhh! I just did it holy crap! Finally. Now I just have to earn some XP with Mike for the last space. That took forever!!!

Back