• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

LINE TsumTsum

piske

old and unwise
Pear 🍐
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Ladybug Easter Egg
Daisy Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Love Ball
Does anyone else play this game? I've been playing it for the past month and a half and I'm obsessed. I'm almost to level 50.

What are your fave Tsums? So far I've really enjoyed the Parade and Beauty & the Beast events. Who do you use to farm coins? Parade Mickey is my best so far.

If anyone is interested in being friends, PM me :>

Last edited:
Haha, I'm so sad that no one else plays this game... ;_;

I used to but then I got bored and deleted it. It was really cute and amusing for what it was though! My favourite tsum is Marie. I even have a real life tsum of her. C:

I used to but then I got bored and deleted it. It was really cute and amusing for what it was though! My favourite tsum is Marie. I even have a real life tsum of her. C:

Same here. It couldn't keep me interested. Marie is also my favorite and I wish I had a real tsum of her! *heart eyes*

Same here. It couldn't keep me interested. Marie is also my favorite and I wish I had a real tsum of her! *heart eyes*

Aww, you guys think so? I guess in between events it's kinda boring, but it's a really good time killer too lol. Miss Bunny is so cute, I want a real one of her! :>

I love Tsum Tsum! I still play it a lot. I love the Chip tsum tsum, he's the one that I use every time I play! I'm only at level 34

I love Tsum Tsum! I still play it a lot. I love the Chip tsum tsum, he's the one that I use every time I play! I'm only at level 34

That's really high! :> wanna be friends in the game?

Last edited:
I've never heard of this game but I have some of the plushies actually haha, I'll have to check it out! :)

I've never heard of this game but I have some of the plushies actually haha, I'll have to check it out! :)

I really like it, my sis and I are obsessed :D let me know if you join, PM me your LINE username! :>

I play it but not obsessively. Working on getting Mrs.Potts right meow but its slow and painful, the 350xp took me a few weeks. I am only level 16. My favorite/best Tsum is the Mad Hatter.

I play it but not obsessively. Working on getting Mrs.Potts right meow but its slow and painful, the 350xp took me a few weeks. I am only level 16. My favorite/best Tsum is the Mad Hatter.

Mrs. Potts is my new favorite. She is so adorable and the Chip ones she makes are THE CUTEST *_* Good luck!

Mrs. Potts is my new favorite. She is so adorable and the Chip ones she makes are THE CUTEST *_* Good luck!

I'm I think three "cards" from unlocking it. Mad Hatter is helping a lot and it's really taking so long because certain steps require the little bonus items to make enough, especially with that 350xp one, I had to use EVERY bonus and I still just barely made it. So it takes me a while to save up the coins to buy the bonuses. But I am just hoping I get this. I only ever clear like the first thing in any event which is usually to get a free happiness box or a fair amount of coins and then I never make it past the next round. So I am just HOPING I make it before the deadline. ^u^

I'm I think three "cards" from unlocking it. Mad Hatter is helping a lot and it's really taking so long because certain steps require the little bonus items to make enough, especially with that 350xp one, I had to use EVERY bonus and I still just barely made it. So it takes me a while to save up the coins to buy the bonuses. But I am just hoping I get this. I only ever clear like the first thing in any event which is usually to get a free happiness box or a fair amount of coins and then I never make it past the next round. So I am just HOPING I make it before the deadline. ^u^

I think I got her Card 2 or Card 3, I can't remember which one. I hope you get it too, you have about a week! :> If you wanna be friends lmk and I'll PM you my LINE username :D

I think I tried it once? I was glitching out on my iPod though so I deleted it.

Have a bunch of tsum tsums irl though, including star wars ones :D

I think I tried it once? I was glitching out on my iPod though so I deleted it.

Have a bunch of tsum tsums irl though, including star wars ones :D

Aww, that's too bad, maybe you can try it again :D I only have 4 Tsums, but I love them. I have the pastel ones too.

I have Tsum Tsum's IRL too. I have the plastic ones, I collect them. I love the mystery stack packs where they come with a little place to sit, I'm very good at guessing who is in what pack!

AND I got Mrs.Potts! By "cards" I meant like the little dishes you have to clear, so I cleared the last of them today. Going to try to get that premium ticket now! And Mrs.Potts is super good, she turns like half the board into chips!

I have Tsum Tsum's IRL too. I have the plastic ones, I collect them. I love the mystery stack packs where they come with a little place to sit, I'm very good at guessing who is in what pack!

AND I got Mrs.Potts! By "cards" I meant like the little dishes you have to clear, so I cleared the last of them today. Going to try to get that premium ticket now! And Mrs.Potts is super good, she turns like half the board into chips!

I got all of the pastel mystery ones except for Golden Winnie the Pooh ;_;

I love Mrs. Potts because she is so adorable and the Chips are too cute too. <3 I finished the main challenge and got the pin, now I'm on the last challenge of the extra card. Can't wait to get that golden pin! :D

Last edited:
I got all of the pastel mystery ones except for Golden Winnie the Pooh ;_;

I love Mrs. Potts because she is so adorable and the Chips are too cute too. <3 I finished the main challenge and got the pin, now I'm on the last challenge of the extra card. Can't wait to get that golden pin! :D

I'm trying really hard to get past the 1.75mill part, it's hard as heck for me to break past 1mill!

Back