LINE TsumTsum

yeah I just got a skill ticket from this event, and you can get them in capsules, but honestly not really worth it, I constantly skill up my darn happiness ones, but still need three of the tsums from it, it keeps leveling up the same crappy ones I hardly use and it bothers me a lot!

Aww, boo that sucks :< my Parade Mickey is pretty high now the Skill Tickets essentially do nothing... ;_;

Does anyone have a tutorial on LINE? I can't work out any of it. It has too many buttons and too little explanation.

Last edited:
Oh damn, Hawaiian Stitch was most definitely worth it. 1 mil score and 1000 coins without using any items. Yes please.

let's hope that was not a one-off.

I am bummed I didn't get Hawaiian Stitch, that's who I was hoping for when I bought the capsule today, I got flounder and he's really cute but effectively does nothing as of now. Should have just went for a premium... =[ It took me a minute to find out who actually had a mouth for the event, but thankfully Olaf finally served a purpose.

I may or may not have spent $20 of real money so I could clear the capsule thing. No regrets. I needed a head start if I'm going to be playing this game regularly.

I'm now ranging 800-1300 coins and 900k - 1.2 mil score per game, that's more than double what I was at before.

Last edited:
I may or may not have spent $20 of real money so I could clear the capsule thing. No regrets. I needed a head start if I'm going to be playing this game regularly.

I'm now ranging 800-1300 coins and 900k - 1.2 mil score per game, that's more than double what I was at before.

Hehe no judgment! I've spent 8-9 dollars on it. c: that's awesome for coins, congrats! Also, if u wanna be friends PM me!

One thing still beyond me though is reaching 3 mil for the card. Hmm... I can surpass 2 mil with all items, but that's still 1 mil left to go.

I literally as soon as I saw there are Moana Tsums just spent money to get her, I got 2 Maui(so hes already skilled up) and an Aurora before getting Moana but it was SOOOO worth it, and it's neat that Maui has the same effect as Genie. I am way too obsessed with Moana I swear. I am WEAK.

ALSO Moana's skill kicks butt holy cow! Perfect for all the skill bubbles I need for this card. And the animation for her skill is gorgeous.

Last edited:
I was resisting it but I thought Maui sounded interesting, so I used my first premium ticket from the event for fun and...

rP3pSPp.png

well that was lucky o_O now I might have to use the second one.

Last edited:
I was resisting it but I thought Maui sounded interesting, so I used my first premium ticket from the event for fun and...

rP3pSPp.png

well that was lucky o_O now I might have to use the second one.

You should try for Moana! She really kicks butt! She makes like 1-4 skill bubbles each time you use her skill and clears a nice patch of Tsums!

No Moana, just Sebastian, Cinderella, Lumiere, and Pinocchio. Welp, coin grinding time.

Last edited:
Also what on Line do you need help with Silversea?

I worked out how to add people. And accept people. That's really all you need to know for tsum right?

Although there is the "invite friends" from Line to the app for those prizes, which sounds complicated.

I worked out how to add people. And accept people. That's really all you need to know for tsum right?

Although there is the "invite friends" from Line to the app for those prizes, which sounds complicated.

Oh that's good, if you want you can add me there too. That's really all I know, and I know the general chat stuff. XD I don't know the invite from line, it's probably for friends on line who don't play, so you get prizes for getting them to start playing or something?

Oh that's good, if you want you can add me there too. That's really all I know, and I know the general chat stuff. XD I don't know the invite from line, it's probably for friends on line who don't play, so you get prizes for getting them to start playing or something?

You get free tickets and the Alien from Toy Story.

Yay, I got Moana! Her skill animation is so cool. I want Maui and Dory too...! c:

I'm starting to see tsums when I close my eyes. Guess it is too late to turn back now.

After about 20 expensive runs I finally nailed the 3 mil objective. Lots of 2-2.8 mil runs in there :( RIP coins.

Back