LINE TsumTsum

I think I spent 100k coins trying to get a Minnie Tsum to finish the first bingo card... and then, I didn't even get her... ;3; rip

I think I spent 100k coins trying to get a Minnie Tsum to finish the first bingo card... and then, I didn't even get her... ;3; rip

My boyfriend is stuck because he doesn't have a sweetie skill yet either. =[ I got him hooked now which is good because more lives for me, but bad because now he's addicted to ANOTHER game. XD I am on like, card 10? I'd have to check but I'm stuck on one where you have to clear 590+ tsums... like that's a heck of a lot, trying with Pinocchio and Maui who is my best Tsum, highest leveled and skilled with no luck, even tried using some power ups, so I am going to try to save enough to buy MORE power ups, I'm sad I wasted the coins for a premium box last night cause I got Max, but I really wanted to try to get a Kingdom hearts Tsum(mostly to rub in my boyfriend's face)

My focus has been saving up so I have enough coins for the capsule releases. I don't have the tsums to clear bingo card 1 either and I don't feel entirely motivated to prioritize it, so coin farming is my goal right now.

On the last part of card 9 now. FINALLY got past that freaking million tsum mission, took a ton of power ups. =[ So now I am broke AGAIN. Darn cards.

Lol well there goes all my coins. There was a card requiring use of a Frozen tsum and guess what I don't have.

Stuck on a mission where you need at least 3 time bubbles in one game to get a flower. Of course every bubble tsum I use wont put out more than one... =[ JERK TSUMS!

Also on the RL tsum front I just bought Kermit and Miss Piggy tsums and I really hope they put them in the game now! (if they haven't already, cause I sure don't have any...)

Stuck on a mission where you need at least 3 time bubbles in one game to get a flower. Of course every bubble tsum I use wont put out more than one... =[ JERK TSUMS!

Also on the RL tsum front I just bought Kermit and Miss Piggy tsums and I really hope they put them in the game now! (if they haven't already, cause I sure don't have any...)

I was only able to complete the time bubble challenges because of Angel. Icon chains of 9, 10 and 11 seem to make them.

I got enough for a box and got baymax, which is nice to help me finish the stupid "clear a ton of big tsums with a letter b tsum" so finally I'll be able to get that cleared. but I'm salty about not getting one of the Final Fantasy tsums...

Stoked! Can't wait for the Halloween event. I already got Hook! What freaking luck! He's really awesome and the animation for his skill is great

Trying to work on Jafar's door first, about halfway there, beat him once so far, almost to the second battle. It's thankfully not that hard so far, but I guess I'll see how the second half of the missions are when I get there...

I blew my 300k savings on Jafar and (considering I had no main coin farmer) my luck paid off a bit too well.

In those 10 boxes, Jafar (on 10th one!), Jasmine, Little Oyster, Beast, Captain Hook, Simba, something Elsa, and other stuff I had (Pete and 2 others).

It is going to take a LONG time to get any of these anywhere because of skill ticket scarcity, but it helps.

Last edited:
I blew my 300k savings on Jafar and (considering I had no main coin farmer) my luck paid off a bit too well.

In those 10 boxes, Jafar (on 10th one!), Jasmine, Little Oyster, Beast, Captain Hook, Simba, something Elsa, and other stuff I had (Pete and 2 others).

It is going to take a LONG time to get any of these anywhere because of skill ticket scarcity, but it helps.

Nice! Good job! I ironically got Captain Hook on the first release before the event started, so I used him for a lot of the missions. I beat all three villains and have finished the Cruella door 100%, now I just am working towards finishing the other two for that PIN! Also to get the other skill ticket and premium ticket. Glad my goofy is all leveled now. I really want that Minnie with the cat ears, but I have no idea when they're releasing them!

Last edited:
This is my first gold pin. The 160 combo and 35 chain were the most challenging.

I got the silver pin, and slowly hacking away at finishing the rest of the spaces. 35 chain only took me two tries which i was surprised by! 160 chain does sound challenging, every time I'm on a dang chain one I go to make a match and it wont select the right tsum and i get SO frustrated, it usually happens when I'm like with 5 of the goal too, so it goes back to one and I feel like throwing my phone. XD

I think I used Cinderella for that. You can get a good 8-10 combos per skill activation at SL1, if you are fast. I finished with 180.

Last edited:
I got through it, now I'm on my very last mission, the 5mil one... using Hook and I keep getting pretty close, with his bonus I've been getting like 4mil just need a bit more so I am trying to level him a bit before trying again with all the powerups.

Back