LINE TsumTsum

I've never tried this game but I love mobile mini games !! I might download it since I'm obsessed with everything disney. Although I don't play tsum tsums, I do have a lineplay account !!

I've never tried this game but I love mobile mini games !! I might download it since I'm obsessed with everything disney. Although I don't play tsum tsums, I do have a lineplay account !!

You should! It's free to play and all of the Tsums are so cute :>

i havent touched that game in a year. but i remember my favorite tsum that i use alot for the best score is maleficent.

i havent touched that game in a year. but i remember my favorite tsum that i use alot for the best score is maleficent.

Start playing again! There's a new finding dory event soon c:

So how do coins work? Can you get coins from 3 matches or only 4 plus? Do you get more coins if you keep the combo going longer?

I was waiting for long combos until using Lady. Turns out if I just keep using her and matching 3s and 4s and small combos all the time, I get 600-900 coins instead of 300-500. Waiting for long combos is not worth it, apparently.

Last edited:
Ohhh, I really want the romance Ariel from the capsule event, she is so adorable! *_* I got a regular Ariel though and she's pretty darn cute too. <3

I have it, play ever now and then, boring eventually. I have a few tsums IRL.

Finished? Wow, and I was happy to get to 15/60 haha.

Keep going! c: You have until the 24th to finish the challenge!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG YAY I GOT HER! Now I can go back to trying to get Dory!!!

IMG_0967.jpg

Keep going! c: You have until the 24th to finish the challenge!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG YAY I GOT HER! Now I can go back to trying to get Dory!!!

View attachment 205695

I've looked at the later cards and I won't finish it (things like 3 mil score are not possible for me), and I think one of the initial ones (clear tsum with this starting letter) was out of my power.

Last edited:
I'm on 30 on the card, I got Mike Wazowski from the premium ticket I got, which is kind of sad cause I really wanted to get one of the Finding Nemo/Dory things, especially Crush cause I love turts! But I do think Mike is adorable so there's that. Just trying to clear some more cards, I don't think I'll finish but I can at least try to get further, I'm not giving up!

I'm on 30 on the card, I got Mike Wazowski from the premium ticket I got, which is kind of sad cause I really wanted to get one of the Finding Nemo/Dory things, especially Crush cause I love turts! But I do think Mike is adorable so there's that. Just trying to clear some more cards, I don't think I'll finish but I can at least try to get further, I'm not giving up!

Yeah! Don't give-up, you're halfway there! c: I really want Dory, but I keep getting other ones too :<

So where do you get skill tickets from? All I hear is that they are "easy to get", but that's wildly unhelpful.

So where do you get skill tickets from? All I hear is that they are "easy to get", but that's wildly unhelpful.

They are NOT easy to get! I got 2 from this event, but other times it was the final prize of an event. Or you have to buy ALL of the capsules from a capsule event and the last capsule is a Skill Ticket. Those are the only ways that I've obtained them. Hope that was a little bit more helpful...! :|

Oh boy. It looks like there is no way around slow grinding at the early part of the game then :)

I did get tropical party winking stitch from the capsule though and he is quite decent.

Last edited:
Oh boy. It looks like there is no way around slow grinding at the early part of the game then :)

I did get tropical party winking stitch from the capsule though and he is quite decent.

Yeah :< I lucked out that my first event was the Parade and I got Parade Mickey like, 5 times and he's the best for grinding for coins. I get anywhere from 900 on the low end to 1200-1400 on the high end.

yeah I just got a skill ticket from this event, and you can get them in capsules, but honestly not really worth it, I constantly skill up my darn happiness ones, but still need three of the tsums from it, it keeps leveling up the same crappy ones I hardly use and it bothers me a lot!

Back