old and unwise
Nature Nuts 🐿️
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Spring Sakura
Rotating Fool's Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Does anyone else play this game? I've been playing it for the past month and a half and I'm obsessed. I'm almost to level 50.

What are your fave Tsums? So far I've really enjoyed the Parade and Beauty & the Beast events. Who do you use to farm coins? Parade Mickey is my best so far.

If anyone is interested in being friends, PM me :>

Last edited:
Haha, I'm so sad that no one else plays this game... ;_;

I used to but then I got bored and deleted it. It was really cute and amusing for what it was though! My favourite tsum is Marie. I even have a real life tsum of her. C:

I used to but then I got bored and deleted it. It was really cute and amusing for what it was though! My favourite tsum is Marie. I even have a real life tsum of her. C:

Same here. It couldn't keep me interested. Marie is also my favorite and I wish I had a real tsum of her! *heart eyes*

Same here. It couldn't keep me interested. Marie is also my favorite and I wish I had a real tsum of her! *heart eyes*

Aww, you guys think so? I guess in between events it's kinda boring, but it's a really good time killer too lol. Miss Bunny is so cute, I want a real one of her! :>

I love Tsum Tsum! I still play it a lot. I love the Chip tsum tsum, he's the one that I use every time I play! I'm only at level 34

I love Tsum Tsum! I still play it a lot. I love the Chip tsum tsum, he's the one that I use every time I play! I'm only at level 34

That's really high! :> wanna be friends in the game?

Last edited:
I've never heard of this game but I have some of the plushies actually haha, I'll have to check it out! :)

I've never heard of this game but I have some of the plushies actually haha, I'll have to check it out! :)

I really like it, my sis and I are obsessed :D let me know if you join, PM me your LINE username! :>

I play it but not obsessively. Working on getting Mrs.Potts right meow but its slow and painful, the 350xp took me a few weeks. I am only level 16. My favorite/best Tsum is the Mad Hatter.

I play it but not obsessively. Working on getting Mrs.Potts right meow but its slow and painful, the 350xp took me a few weeks. I am only level 16. My favorite/best Tsum is the Mad Hatter.

Mrs. Potts is my new favorite. She is so adorable and the Chip ones she makes are THE CUTEST *_* Good luck!

Mrs. Potts is my new favorite. She is so adorable and the Chip ones she makes are THE CUTEST *_* Good luck!

I'm I think three "cards" from unlocking it. Mad Hatter is helping a lot and it's really taking so long because certain steps require the little bonus items to make enough, especially with that 350xp one, I had to use EVERY bonus and I still just barely made it. So it takes me a while to save up the coins to buy the bonuses. But I am just hoping I get this. I only ever clear like the first thing in any event which is usually to get a free happiness box or a fair amount of coins and then I never make it past the next round. So I am just HOPING I make it before the deadline. ^u^

I'm I think three "cards" from unlocking it. Mad Hatter is helping a lot and it's really taking so long because certain steps require the little bonus items to make enough, especially with that 350xp one, I had to use EVERY bonus and I still just barely made it. So it takes me a while to save up the coins to buy the bonuses. But I am just hoping I get this. I only ever clear like the first thing in any event which is usually to get a free happiness box or a fair amount of coins and then I never make it past the next round. So I am just HOPING I make it before the deadline. ^u^

I think I got her Card 2 or Card 3, I can't remember which one. I hope you get it too, you have about a week! :> If you wanna be friends lmk and I'll PM you my LINE username :D

I think I tried it once? I was glitching out on my iPod though so I deleted it.

Have a bunch of tsum tsums irl though, including star wars ones :D

I think I tried it once? I was glitching out on my iPod though so I deleted it.

Have a bunch of tsum tsums irl though, including star wars ones :D

Aww, that's too bad, maybe you can try it again :D I only have 4 Tsums, but I love them. I have the pastel ones too.

I have Tsum Tsum's IRL too. I have the plastic ones, I collect them. I love the mystery stack packs where they come with a little place to sit, I'm very good at guessing who is in what pack!

AND I got Mrs.Potts! By "cards" I meant like the little dishes you have to clear, so I cleared the last of them today. Going to try to get that premium ticket now! And Mrs.Potts is super good, she turns like half the board into chips!

I have Tsum Tsum's IRL too. I have the plastic ones, I collect them. I love the mystery stack packs where they come with a little place to sit, I'm very good at guessing who is in what pack!

AND I got Mrs.Potts! By "cards" I meant like the little dishes you have to clear, so I cleared the last of them today. Going to try to get that premium ticket now! And Mrs.Potts is super good, she turns like half the board into chips!

I got all of the pastel mystery ones except for Golden Winnie the Pooh ;_;

I love Mrs. Potts because she is so adorable and the Chips are too cute too. <3 I finished the main challenge and got the pin, now I'm on the last challenge of the extra card. Can't wait to get that golden pin! :D

Last edited:
I got all of the pastel mystery ones except for Golden Winnie the Pooh ;_;

I love Mrs. Potts because she is so adorable and the Chips are too cute too. <3 I finished the main challenge and got the pin, now I'm on the last challenge of the extra card. Can't wait to get that golden pin! :D

I'm trying really hard to get past the 1.75mill part, it's hard as heck for me to break past 1mill!

Back