• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

villager dilemma !

which villagers?

• merengue

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • stitches

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • hamphrey

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • muffy

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • octavian & zucker

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters

candxur

vegan trash
Bells
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
I'm struggling to decide the last two villagers I'd like to live in my main town

the definite 8 are:

marina
ruby
deirdre
ankha
julian
bob
kabuki
genji

the villagers im considering are:

merengue
hamphrey
muffy
stitches
octavian
zucker

if I decide on octavian I would get zucker to go with him and vice versa so i'd have the 3 octopi

but hamphrey is already in my town and him and deirdre are buds (they're both wearing the love heart tee it's the cutest) and I'm not sure I have the heart to split them up

my town theme is a fairy tale forest

i would keep hamphrey, and go with muffy too, since she's pretty cool

Did you know there's a 4th octopus with the amiibo update? He's from Splatoon and has to be obtained via amiibo card
Inkwell_NL.jpg

I would pick Merengue out of those choices, with Octavian and/or Zucker after that. I've had all 3 of them and I had Merengue the longest bc I got tired of her the least quickly so I'd recommend her haha :)

Back