• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

This game puts sharks in the same aquarium as the shark's dinner!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Seriously, and no one gets eaten. The sharks are in the same aquarium as the creatures on which they feast upon. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Following the Finding Nemo trend of teaching kids that sharks and fish are not predator and prey. LOL

Last edited:
Omg, finally someone said it, lmao. I noticed that like a year ago and thought "this game is a great influence on little kids"

Last edited:
LOL yeah, I've been wondering this for a while. But then again, it is a game. Logic goes out the window and teaching kids incorrect things about nature is the norm lol

There are talking animals that wear shirts in this game.

Last edited:
LOL yeah, I've been wondering this for a while. But then again, it is a game. Logic goes out the window and teaching kids incorrect things about nature is the norm lol

There are talking animals that wear shirts in this game.

Don't forget the octopus that walk around on dry land lol

There's also a woolly mammoth and a yeti

Hans looks like a yeti, and Tucker looks like a woolly mammoth

IMG_2556.jpg
IMG_2555.jpg

Oh....I never had those villagers in my town. Now I want them lol

I mean the game itself is peaceful and relatively non violent. Except on summer nights when you're holding a net *shiver*

I mean the game itself is peaceful and relatively non violent. Except on summer nights when you're holding a net *shiver*

oh yikes

scorpions, tarantulas and bees; the only things that are considered harmful in animal crossing

If you think the shark thing is weird, read through the sea butterfly description. They literally smashed down the fourth wall with a sledgehammer with what they put down for that species.

I never noticed that, I am going to start up my game and go to the museum. I have to see this.

I'd like to mention that the last fossil I needed to complete my fossil museum is dinosaur poop/coprolite.

Also, that octopus in the tank looks like it's able to get out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you think the shark thing is weird, read through the sea butterfly description. They literally smashed down the fourth wall with a sledgehammer with what they put down for that species.

"Sea butterflies go with the flow, as they'll drift in cold winter waters along with ice floes. They are called "ice-floe angels" because of the mysterious way they swim with their winglike arms. Their heads will open up when they make an attempt to catch their helpless prey. Once its head is opened, it grabs its prey with six special feelers called "buccal cones". The only place you'll find both cold water and tropical sea butterflies swimming together is in this game."

what the????

That's not surprising
I mean, this game is all about a kid kicked in a town being the mayor of talking animals
Logic doesn't exist

Back