Don't time travel without caution...

Ja.cob

Catalog Completionist
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Well... I'm making this post to let you guys know my thoughts on time travel in ACNL... So I was recently time traveling to grow a bunch of money trees around my house but since you can only plant one per day I time traveled quite a few days to get them grown. I was so caught in moment trying to make these trees grow that I neglected my villagers for too long and now Skye one of my dreamies is moving out and there is no way to stop them because they are already in boxes... I used to think all these warnings on time traveling were just dumb like" you will forget to talk to the villagers you wanna keep", so I ignored the warnings. I advise anyone who has villagers they wanna keep to talk to them every day that you time travel or you will regret it. Now I'm gonna have to sit here and cycle through 16 villagers to be able to get Skye back in my town. I know most of you are probably reading this and thinking "This kid is dumb for having dreamies in his town while time traveling." I know and I regret it. Once again time traveling is a dangerous thing, because if you get too much into it... It might just cost you.

I'm sorry you lost Skye. I don't time travel much anymore. Not because my villagers exactly mostly because im making dirt paths lol. You'll get her back.

Just telll me when you want me to come over. :)
I know the pain of having a villager move. (Darn it, Punchy!)

i'm sorry you lost skye.

i've lost her once before due to the same mistake so i honestly feel your pain

Just telll me when you want me to come over. :)
I know the pain of having a villager move. (Darn it, Punchy!)

She's ehh lost now... My smart self (barely awake) decided to change back to normal date and time without thinking that Skye would be lost... I know it's my fault, but I honestly wasn't thinking when I decided to change the time. Sorry for wasting your time >_<

She's ehh lost now... My smart self (barely awake) decided to change back to normal date and time without thinking that Skye would be lost... I know it's my fault, but I honestly wasn't thinking when I decided to change the time. Sorry for wasting your time >_<

It's fine. Good luck on getting her back.

Last edited:
This is why I don't time travel anymore. I ended up losing both chrissy and molly. I don't care about losing villagers as much anymore due to me having almost all the amiibo cards. So if someone moves out, I can just move them bacm in within seconds.

Back