• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Princess Mipha's Art Shop | CLOSED FOREVER ★

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy about how the nose and the bandaid on it turned out.. xD
I had a bit of trouble with the ponytail, I'm sorry about that..
Hope you like it still! :)

mTPidke.png

Hi! Since it looks like you haven't started working on my drawing yet, would you mind using this reference instead? Her dress is a bit different - I was using a qr code but I tried to recreate it because the front area kept bugging me >.< If you have started it, feel free to disregard this message!

Hi! Since it looks like you haven't started working on my drawing yet, would you mind using this reference instead? Her dress is a bit different - I was using a qr code but I tried to recreate it because the front area kept bugging me >.< If you have started it, feel free to disregard this message!

Hey, it's fine I will use your new reference! :)
Thank you for letting me know~

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say that it can take some times until I'm done with the drawings.
Not feeling great at all these days, so I just need a break to clear my mind.
Hope you can understand.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say that it can take some times until I'm done with the drawings.
Hope you can understand.

i hope you feel better soon!!
-sends hugs-

My references are back up if you need them ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello everyone,

Hope you can understand.

It's cool! Hope ya feel better.

Really sorry for the long break, but I needed it.
I made the drawings now, well.. I hope they are okay for you two,
because my hand is shacking constantly a bit (since some weeks) so it's super hard to draw q.q
Oh and @xSuperMario64x - It was the first time I tried to draw a male mayor, so pardon me >.<
I will do the digital ones either tomorrow or when I will have my new phone
(so.. in about a week, gonna get the Note 8 ;P)

U8UPJfn.jpg

EyuePz4.jpg

i wish i'd seen your shop earlier! everything is so cute .w.

off topic- you know that new star guardian gamemode that came out LOL its so pretty and im obsessed of the cancerousness of it

i wish i'd seen your shop earlier! everything is so cute .w.

off topic- you know that new star guardian gamemode that came out LOL its so pretty and im obsessed of the cancerousness of it

Ahah, thank you :)
If I'm ever done with all the orders I might re open it :p
----------

Yeah, that's true.. I won only twice xD
My boyfriend is always getting so mad when he plays it .-.

Really sorry for the long break, but I needed it.
I made the drawings now, well.. I hope they are okay for you two,
because my hand is shacking constantly a bit (since some weeks) so it's super hard to draw q.q
Oh and @xSuperMario64x - It was the first time I tried to draw a male mayor, so pardon me >.<
EyuePz4.jpg

Omggg It's so cute I'm gonna cri T.T
tysvm I love it hhhhhh ♡ ♡ ♡

And it's cool you took a break, we all need one once in a while (lord knows I need one)
But yeah I love the drawing, looks great!! :)

Last edited:
Omggg It's so cute I'm gonna cri T.T
tysvm I love it hhhhhh ♡ ♡ ♡

And it's cool you took a break, we all need one once in a while (lord knows I need one)
But yeah I love the drawing, looks great!! :)

Yey, glad you like it! ^-^
Thank you :)

i'm glad you're doing better now!
please don't do the signature that i ordered from you, though, i changed my mind and don't really want one since i'm getting relatively low on tbt and would rather save up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back