Giveaway Walt the cranky kangaroo is in boxes!

cindersinned

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (9) +
Exactly what it says on the tin: Walt's in boxes and he's free to a good home. I don't really want anything in exchange, I just want another visitor to help build towards the train station remodels. (I mean if you really wanted you could donate to my lighthouse project but honestly I don't mind if you just grab Walt and run.)

ooooh i want him......i really want him

but I'll have to move someone first. I call dibs on him. I love Walt

No problem, but after today he's gone. Just drop me a message when you're ready!

okay, I have 9 villagers now, and Sheldon is planning on leaving. I already asked someone else for a dreamie and I was worried I couldn't get both... but I'm ready to take him now! Let me know when you've opened your gates for me :D

okay, I have 9 villagers now, and Sheldon is planning on leaving. I already asked someone else for a dreamie and I was worried I couldn't get both... but I'm ready to take him now! Let me know when you've opened your gates for me :D

I've added you, and my gates are open! Sorry I took a bit of time getting it ready, I had a bunch of errands dropped on me all at once.

Back