• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Walt the cranky kangaroo is in boxes!

cindersinned

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (9) +
Exactly what it says on the tin: Walt's in boxes and he's free to a good home. I don't really want anything in exchange, I just want another visitor to help build towards the train station remodels. (I mean if you really wanted you could donate to my lighthouse project but honestly I don't mind if you just grab Walt and run.)

ooooh i want him......i really want him

but I'll have to move someone first. I call dibs on him. I love Walt

No problem, but after today he's gone. Just drop me a message when you're ready!

okay, I have 9 villagers now, and Sheldon is planning on leaving. I already asked someone else for a dreamie and I was worried I couldn't get both... but I'm ready to take him now! Let me know when you've opened your gates for me :D

okay, I have 9 villagers now, and Sheldon is planning on leaving. I already asked someone else for a dreamie and I was worried I couldn't get both... but I'm ready to take him now! Let me know when you've opened your gates for me :D

I've added you, and my gates are open! Sorry I took a bit of time getting it ready, I had a bunch of errands dropped on me all at once.

Back