• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me decide - Sprinkle or Fauna?

cindersinned

Bells
Tasty Cake
Hello all, I come to you with a dilemma! I just got some new amiibo cards with the intention of replacing Bettina. (Nothing against Bettina, but she wanted to move out recently and the only reason I said no is because she wanted to leave on my birthday, and now I feel bad.) Of the cards I got, I'm down to two candidates: Sprinkle the peppy penguin, and Fauna the normal deer. I can't pick! Both of them fit my town theme in different ways, and they're both cute. Personality type isn't an issue because I also have Sylvana (normal) and Pinky (peppy) in my town, and all of the other types are crossed off.

Sooo... Fauna or Sprinkle? Please help me pick!

Sparkle is more unique and also much more rare to see around, but I honestly prefer Fauna's design!

Sprinkle! She is in my town and I have her card she is the sweetest!

I think Fauna matches your other villagers more and your vision for a "peaceful woodland." My sister had fauna for some time and I can attest to her cuteness ^^

So I think I'd reccomened Fauna but both are adorable villagers. Good luck!

Thanks guys! I think that based on Sizzi's comment, I'll go for Fauna. I've been considering starting a second file at some point so maybe Sprinkle can have a home there.

Sprinkle is probably more unique, but I like Fauna a little bit more! It's your personal opinion of who you'd want to have in your town, though c:

Edit: Oh, you chose Fauna? that's great! ^^

Last edited:
Sprinkle would be nice, hardly ever see a town with Sprinkle and she's such a good villager

Oh whoops, just saw you picked fauna, still a good choice! Hope you enjoy having her in your town

Last edited:
my sister has Sprinkle in her town, and she is super cute and hilarious

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops just realized you chose fauna!

Back