Help me decide - Sprinkle or Fauna?

cindersinned

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Hello all, I come to you with a dilemma! I just got some new amiibo cards with the intention of replacing Bettina. (Nothing against Bettina, but she wanted to move out recently and the only reason I said no is because she wanted to leave on my birthday, and now I feel bad.) Of the cards I got, I'm down to two candidates: Sprinkle the peppy penguin, and Fauna the normal deer. I can't pick! Both of them fit my town theme in different ways, and they're both cute. Personality type isn't an issue because I also have Sylvana (normal) and Pinky (peppy) in my town, and all of the other types are crossed off.

Sooo... Fauna or Sprinkle? Please help me pick!

i love them both, but i personally like fauna more c:

Sparkle is more unique and also much more rare to see around, but I honestly prefer Fauna's design!

Sprinkle! She is in my town and I have her card she is the sweetest!

I think Fauna matches your other villagers more and your vision for a "peaceful woodland." My sister had fauna for some time and I can attest to her cuteness ^^

So I think I'd reccomened Fauna but both are adorable villagers. Good luck!

Thanks guys! I think that based on Sizzi's comment, I'll go for Fauna. I've been considering starting a second file at some point so maybe Sprinkle can have a home there.

Sprinkle is probably more unique, but I like Fauna a little bit more! It's your personal opinion of who you'd want to have in your town, though c:

Edit: Oh, you chose Fauna? that's great! ^^

Last edited:
Sprinkle would be nice, hardly ever see a town with Sprinkle and she's such a good villager

Oh whoops, just saw you picked fauna, still a good choice! Hope you enjoy having her in your town

Last edited:
my sister has Sprinkle in her town, and she is super cute and hilarious

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops just realized you chose fauna!

Back