• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Poll: Which is the best for a one species town?

Poll: Which is better for a one species town?

• Cats

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Sheeps

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I would make a one species town, it'd be sheep. All sheep, and one wolf lol.
The sheep will be on one side of the land, while the one wolf villager will be on the other side.

Here are my selection of villagers:
Baabara
Etoile
Eunice
Frita
Muffy
Pietro
Stella
Timbra
Willow

And Dobie :D

Maybe perhaps 8 female sheep, one male goat, and a wolf? I'd like to see Billy and Dobie fight. XD

Sheeps, love the sheeps villagers. You don't really see a town full of sheep.

I vote for sheep! I was just thinking the other day I'd like an all sheep town, or maybe a sheep and hamster mix! I just find the sheep villagers really adorable. :D I love how short and fluffy they are, it's so cute. I also like that the sheep villagers have such a big personality variety! I'm not sure if you can get every personality (is there a cranky sheep...?) but I feel like you'd get pretty close! And having one wolf would be really cute with the theme, haha. Best of luck with your town! :D

I'd say sheep based from the available option but also like deers. Cats are overdone tbh.

sheep, since i haven't seen many all-sheep towns.

i've seen a lot of all cats and all rabbits tho lol

Dogs or wolves but since they weren't an option I voted cats.

I was just talking about this the other day... I want to see an all sheep town soooo bad! I lovw their design so much. It would be adorable!

I vote for sheep! I was just thinking the other day I'd like an all sheep town, or maybe a sheep and hamster mix! I just find the sheep villagers really adorable. :D I love how short and fluffy they are, it's so cute. I also like that the sheep villagers have such a big personality variety! I'm not sure if you can get every personality (is there a cranky sheep...?) but I feel like you'd get pretty close! And having one wolf would be really cute with the theme, haha. Best of luck with your town! :D

My vote: All sheep with 1 wolf of your choice - Wolfgang or Fang or Kyle as the one wolf to Shepard them in. Shep as a smug could be the "Sheepdog" and could be on one side of the map with as many sheep all together!

It would be very unique!
Otherwise the classic is the all cat town. Lots of those out there.

I have an "all species" town with "bears" of all sizes so if you ever want to talk species let me know!
Good luck - species towns are SO MUCH FUN!

I love the sheep, all of them EXCEPT Baarbra. For some reason she became my nemesis when I played WW and I haven't liked her since! She lived right next to me and she would drive me nuts haha. I ended up writing her an angry letter asking her to move and she did! (Coincidence, I know).

I'd go with sheep.I think there would be more opportunities to be creative with a sheep town(I like Pansear's and HHoney's suggestions).I started an all duck town a while back and it was hard to come up with anything duck-specific for that town because there's not a lot of QR codes or in-game stuff that I could use so the ideas for sheep/wolf/sheep dog look like a good place to start.

Sheep, often see cat towns, dog towns, and rabbit towns, but hardly see a sheep-only town. I think it would probably be nice to see one for once

Back