Shop quark's commissions! (art + pixels for TBT and IGB)

type: Villager Fullbody (hope it's okay that I'm requesting an OC!)
reference: https://toyhou.se/1289534.nea
text?: None, please.
if you want text, what should it say?: N/A
special requests: Please disregard the last two refs. The colours and hairstyle aren't quite accurate.

Thanks for considering! c:

hi! thank you for putting me in the slots ♡

i'd still like to know though--
>how much igb would you like?
>are pose requests ok?

>are pose requests ok?

UHUH I DONT NEED AS MUCH AS YOU SAID!!! give me whatever you want ;;;;
also yes! you can give me a description but if you can find a picture of the pose, that'd be even better! but if not then yeah a description is fine!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

type: avi pixel
reference: (x)
text?:
if you want text, username or villager name? please provide name:
special requests: nope lol
Ty for considering ^^

finished!!! i really hope this is ok!
https://sta.sh/025p2lsb3ia
also if you want a transparent one let me know! i made the background that color so it looks transparent. let me know if you want me to change anything and thank you for commissioning! please send the tbt!

Last edited:
UHUH I DONT NEED AS MUCH AS YOU SAID!!! give me whatever you want ;;;;
also yes! you can give me a description but if you can find a picture of the pose, that'd be even better! but if not then yeah a description is fine!!

20 mil it is then ;D
and here you go, i do have a picture!
pose ref~
small specifics to the pose:
>i'd like candor on the right and fog on the left
>could the scarf they share be candor's, please?
>since fog has an eyepatch, i'd like his one eye to be open please
>if you can, maybe make fog's expression more like a blushy embarrassed smile looking away from candor?

this is a really specific request so i'm definitely paying you a lot, no buts ^w^

Last edited:

>are pose requests ok?

ah hey.,.,

your commission has stressed me out a helluva lot because i dont have lots of experience with coloring and drawing in general and im trying to get better, but i dont think im the right person to ask. ive redrawn and redid the sketch a bunch of times but i really dont feel comfortable and i really feel like im going to let you down! its a bit intimidating and im really sorry about this, but i dont think ill be able to do it ;; both of your characters are amazing though!

you should totally come back once i feel a bit more comfortable though!! thank you for trying to challenge me but i can only do so much ;; <333 i hope you understand

Last edited:
ah hey.,.,

your commission has stressed me out a helluva lot because i dont have lots of experience with coloring and drawing in general and im trying to get better, but i dont think im the right person to ask. ive redrawn and redid the sketch a bunch of times but i really dont feel comfortable and i really feel like im going to let you down! its a bit intimidating and im really sorry about this, but i dont think ill be able to do it ;; both of your characters are amazing though!

you should totally come back once i feel a bit more comfortable though!! thank you for trying to challenge me but i can only do so much ;; <333 i hope you understand

it's alright, i apologize for overwhelming you.
i guess i'll let my request stand indefinitely? and you can go back to it at whatever point in the future you feel more comfortable with it.
sorry for stressing you out, friend.

it's alright, i apologize for overwhelming you.
i guess i'll let my request stand indefinitely? and you can go back to it at whatever point in the future you feel more comfortable with it.
sorry for stressing you out, friend.

its okay!!! dont feel bad!!!!
and yes i bet ill do it some other time!! again im so sorry ;;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

type: Villager Fullbody (hope it's okay that I'm requesting an OC!)
reference: https://toyhou.se/1289534.nea
text?: None, please.
if you want text, what should it say?: N/A
special requests: Please disregard the last two refs. The colours and hairstyle aren't quite accurate.

Thanks for considering! c:

here you go! i hope you like it <3
please send the tbt! if you are paying with that!
https://sta.sh/0bxok8kzgcc

its okay!!! dont feel bad!!!!
and yes i bet ill do it some other time!! again im so sorry ;;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

here you go! i hope you like it <3
please send the tbt! if you are paying with that!
https://sta.sh/0bxok8kzgcc

Oh my gosh! It looks perfect! I'm so happy with it! ^_^ I just sent the TBT. I sent more than you asked for in the OP because you deserve it. ^_^

heya again.
would it be alright if i asked for a different commission for now for my slot?

type: fullbody, please
reference: ahoy there. feel like bringing a pirate to life?
text?: no
if you want text, what should it say?: no
special requests: if you want his personality he's kind of a cocky overconfident person who thinks the world is his for the taking (but he's secretly a softy and would never actually hurt anyone to do that ever)
also it's a surprise for a friend (who won't stay out of the dang museum when i tell them to lol) so if you could pm me the finished art that'd be super great thanks
offer: 20m, not negotiable

Last edited:
heya again.
would it be alright if i asked for a different commission for now for my slot?

type: fullbody, please
reference: ahoy there. feel like bringing a pirate to life?
text?: no
if you want text, what should it say?: no
special requests: if you want his personality he's kind of a cocky overconfident person who thinks the world is his for the taking (but he's secretly a softy and would never actually hurt anyone to do that ever)
also it's a surprise for a friend (who won't stay out of the dang museum when i tell them to lol) so if you could pm me the finished art that'd be super great thanks
offer: 20m, not negotiable

MDNFJNFVJ YES I CAN DO THIS!! i’ll make sure to pm you the art! also ;( that’s too much for my bad art

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh! It looks perfect! I'm so happy with it! ^_^ I just sent the TBT. I sent more than you asked for in the OP because you deserve it. ^_^

KSOFOKDJFJSJSODJ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! i?m so happy you like it ❤️❤️

Back