Shop quark's commissions! (art + pixels for TBT and IGB)

i accidentally posted it in the wrong forum, and you probably missed a slot I'm sorry! but you can just send what you want and you'll be second on the list when i finish these ones!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok! please send it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

send it before please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

here you go!
View attachment 203260
i hope its okay!
here's a high quality link

Sent! Thanks!

Well, into the next batch then! :D

Type (Fullbody or Headshot?): Fullbody
Reference: Zari
Text?: No
If you want text, what should it say?: -
Special requests: Can you give her a shiny dress? Something like this

Last edited:
yup, both full-body! and i'm not paying you less than a million, 300k for that is absurd. you need to charge more

aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUT I'D FEEL BAD

what should i make my prices then? also should i draw them in two separate pics or both in the same one? and should they be interacting?

aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUT I'D FEEL BAD

what should i make my prices then? also should i draw them in two separate pics or both in the same one? and should they be interacting?

1) i'd say at least 1 mil for headshots, and at LEAST 3 mil for a full-body, and if there's more than 1 person in the same picture then plus half of that for every additional character. so mine would be 4.5 mil. (this is just suggestion on my part, you don't have to use those prices. but that's what i'm gonna pay you, lol)

2) yes please, same picture! they're best buddies. interacting would be awesome, but you can do that however you want! to help, here's their personalities
candor (my mayor, with the blue hair) - excited, optimistic, mischievous, loves to get into shenanigans
fog (my friend's mayor, the nautical themed one) - chill, low-energy, acts indifferent to candor's antics but low-key enjoys the company

1) i'd say at least 1 mil for headshots, and at LEAST 3 mil for a full-body, and if there's more than 1 person in the same picture then plus half of that for every additional character. so mine would be 4.5 mil. (this is just suggestion on my part, you don't have to use those prices. but that's what i'm gonna pay you, lol)

2) yes please, same picture! they're best buddies. interacting would be awesome, but you can do that however you want! to help, here's their personalities
candor (my mayor, with the blue hair) - excited, optimistic, mischievous, loves to get into shenanigans
fog (my friend's mayor, the nautical themed one) - chill, low-energy, acts indifferent to candor's antics but low-key enjoys the company

o KAY THOSE SOUND LIKE GOOD PRCIES TYSM!! I DIDNT KNWO WHAT WAS TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW AAAAAAAAAAA

AND I HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR THE DRAWING IN MY HEAD! is it okay if i make candor float LOL

o KAY THOSE SOUND LIKE GOOD PRCIES TYSM!! I DIDNT KNWO WHAT WAS TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW AAAAAAAAAAA

AND I HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR THE DRAWING IN MY HEAD! is it okay if i make candor float LOL

glad i could help!!

and sure, you can do whatever you like x3

Aww your art is super cute! c:

type: villager art - full body
reference: [ x ]
text?: no text please!
if you want text, what should it say?: ~
special requests: ~

Thanks for considering c:

here you go! i hope you like it!

mayorofmagixcom.jpg

here's a higher quality version where you can download it

i know i didn't get the dress perfectly, but i tried my best with the cruddy 3DS quality!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Boi I'm diggin this ^o^ tysvm!!!

HERES A HIGHER QUALITY THING IM SORRY
boop

Last edited:
type: avi pixel
reference: (x)
text?:
if you want text, username or villager name? please provide name:
special requests: nope lol
Ty for considering ^^

Last edited:
type: pair of villagers, full-body
references: in spoiler cause kinda a little complicated
mayor 1, my friend's mayor fog, seen on the left in this picture,, except his shirt is the black anchor tee and has the exact design of said shirt, not just an anchor; the artist of that picture simplified it. also please leave off the pipe!

mayor 2, my mayor candor, seen on the right in the above picture, except his hair is supposed to be in this style with a looser ponytail like this, his shoes are supposed to look like this, his shorts are supposed to be this color, his scarf is a long-tailed one (not a bandana), and he's supposed to have black leggings under the shorts.
(i'm sorry this is so specific, every artist i've gotten art from so far has done my mayor wrong and his design has been all over the place, and i'd really like it to be accurate for once xvx)
text?: nah
if you want text, what should it say?: nah fam
special requests: maybe but first i need to know, do you take specific pose requests at all?

also 6m igb is Not Enough i'm giving you more than that so just name a number, no takebacksies

Last edited:
OH ZOOWEE MAMA

pixels:
type: signature-sized
reference: https://toyhou.se/765723.stephanie-me-
text?: can it just say "sup?"
if you want text, username or villager name? please provide name: nahh
special requests: the outfit in the first pic, preferably

thanks for considering!!

okok i finally got it done whoops frick
https://sta.sh/01i7ytqu75c2
i hope its ok!!! also there were no colors in the picture so i kind of made it up aa i hope its ok!!!
please!!!!!! tell me if you want something changed or if you see any more mistakes. ill fix em!

Last edited:
Back