• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying [COMPLETE]I need RV items and RV visits!

Just one item per visit is fine, with preference on the fossils then the furniture. I think I've actually got Hopkins scanned for the day... but unfortunately I'm at work at the moment, and I can't get my 3DS to connect to the WiFi. You're free to come by when I'm home (won't be for another 7 or so hours as I'm on Western Australia time), and we can definitely make this a daily thing.
Thanks so much! I'm in Australian Eastern Time, so I believe you're 2 hours behind me. That's okay though. I'll be online in 7 hours time. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's fine! :) i'll open my gate in a few and you can come by whenever youre ready. if i cant get it done all in one night i will be available tomorrow around noon (-0400 EDT) or in the late evening, like around midnight

Yeah, sure! Take your time. Midnight in EDT is probably around 2-3pm in AEST time, lucky me haha. Just VM me when you're about to open up.

That's so kind of you! So, could you spawn in one RV per day, starting with Rilla? Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help. Also, what do you want in return? I have sets, flowers, heaps of IGB, and more! Just name whatever you want.
EDIT: I don't need Marty anymore, but it would help if you spawned in the other 5. :)
- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! I'm gonna visit right now!! Thanks!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'd love to visit all of the RV's! The way I do it is that I make people spawn in one RV per day, and then I visit them until the days have passed and I've got all the RV items I need. Thanks! Also, what do you want in return?

Well, is 15 tbt okay? c:

Are you sure?

Just VM me when you'd like to visit!

Yes, I'm sure! Well, can we do daily visits for all your RV's? So can you scan in a different RV each day and I come to your RV? Is that okay with you? Would that work? Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm sure! Well, can we do daily visits for all your RV's? So can you scan in a different RV each day and I come to your RV? Is that okay with you? Would that work? Thanks.

That's totally fine! Do you mean by a day as in a day IRL, or an ACNL day? Because I'm totally fine with TT'ing, that is, if you're okay with it too. Which RV would you like to visit first? c:

Due to RedTropicalFish's kindness on my RV thread, I'm paying it forward by making your first 2 visits to my RVs free.

I have all the remaining cards you need:) let me know which want you want. I need to TT from may to present time, so we can visit many.

I have all the remaining cards you need:) let me know which want you want. I need to TT from may to present time, so we can visit many.

Alright! Tysm! What do you want in payment?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Due to RedTropicalFish's kindness on my RV thread, I'm paying it forward by making your first 2 visits to my RVs free.

Oh, that's great! RedTropicalFish is so generous. :)
Can we start the daily RV's today? Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday.

Last edited:
Oh, that's great! RedTropicalFish is so generous. :)
Can we start the daily RV's today? Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday.

I'm pretty sure that my girlfriend has a doctor's appointment tonight, but we should be back for mid-late evening. But we can start whenever you want, with which ever RV you want.

How many more do you need?

I need all the remaining RV'S. C:
Basically all the ones that are not crossed out.
I know it's a lot, but if you spawn in one RV for me per day, and we could get through them quickly. If you time travel, it would be easier too, but it doesn't matter if you don't. C:

Last edited:
I need all the remaining RV'S. C:
Basically all the ones that are not crossed out.
I know it's a lot, but if you spawn in one RV for me per day, and we could get through them quickly. If you time travel, it would be easier too, but it doesn't matter if you don't. C:
Okay:) so 29 RV. About the price, how about 60tbt?

That'd be perfect! When are you online? Could we start tomorrow?

Back