• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying [COMPLETE]I need RV items and RV visits!

Chick

Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (34) +
Hey guys, I seriously need any RV items or RV visits. Even if you have items from the RV, please contact me! Will offer IGB, TBT or furniture. Just tell me what you want and I will most likely have it! Please name your price if you want TBT or IGB.
Here's what RV'S I need to visit or that I need items from:

Figures: (COMPLETE!)
Reece (Thanks to Purple*-*haze!)
Kapp'n (Thanks to MayorOfMagix!)
Lottie (Thanks to MayorOfMagix!)
Digby (Thanks to MayorOfMagix!)
K.K. Slider (Thanks to Purple*-*haze!)
Cyrus (Thanks to Purple*-*haze!)
Resetti (Thanks to MayorOfMagix!)
Rover (Thanks to MayorOfMagix!)
Blathers (Thanks to MayorOfMagix!)
Celeste (Thanks to MayorOfMagix!)
Mabel (Thanks to MayorOfMagix!)
Timmy and Tommy (Thanks to MayorOfMagix!)
Tom Nook (Thanks to MayorOfMagix!)
Kicks (Thanks to MayorOfMagix!)

Cards:
#u1 - Vivian (Thanks to Lightspring!)
#2 - Hopkins (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#3 - June
#4 - Piper
#5 - Paolo
#6 - Hornsby (Thanks to Lightspring!)
#7 - Stella
#8 - Tybalt
#9 - Huck
#10 - Sylvana
#11 - Boris (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#12 - Wade
#13 - Carrie (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#14 - Ketchup (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#15 - Rex
#16 - Stu
#17 - Ursula (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#18 - Jakey
#19 - Maddie
#20 - Billy (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#21 - Boyd
#22 - Bitty (Thanks to Purple*-*haze!)
#23 - Maggie
#24 - Murphy
#25 - Plucky
#26 - Sandy
#27 - Claude
#28 - Raddle (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#29 - Julia (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#30 - Louie (Thanks to Lightspring!)
#31 - Bea
#32 - Admiral
#33 - Ellie
#34 - Boots
#35 - Weber
#36 - Candi (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#37 - Leopold
#38 - Spike
#39 - Cashmere (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#40 - Tad (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#41 - Norma (Thanks to Lightspring!)
#42 - Gonzo
#43 - Sprocket (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#44 - Snooty (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#45 - Olive
#46 - Dobie (Thanks to Lightspring!)
#47 - Buzz
#48 - Cleo (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#49 - Ike (Thanks to KnightsSorrow!)
#50 - Tasha

Sanrio: (COMPLETE!)
#51 - Rilla (Thanks to Tifachu!)
#52 - Marty (Thanks to Tifachu!)
#53 - ?toile (Thanks to Tifachu!)
#54 - Chai (Thanks to Tifachu!)
#55 - Chelsea (Thanks to Tifachu!)
#56 - Toby (Thanks to Tifachu!)

Please feel free to tell me if you have any RV's, even if I'm offline!

Last edited:
I have all the AC amiibo figures, and a few cards. Do you have a specific list of stuff that I could get you or?

Hi again!
I can get you visits to Cyrus, KK Slider and Bitty!, how does 4 TBT a visit sound? :), I'm having dinner now so I'll be back online in an hour :3 the price is negotiable!

Last edited:
Hi again!
I can get you visits to Cyrus, KK Slider and Bitty!, how does 4 TBT a visit sound? :), I'm having dinner now so I'll be back online in an hour :3 the price is negotiable!
How nice of you! Sure, so that would add up to 12 TBT! This time I'll stack up on Meow Coupons :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all the AC amiibo figures, and a few cards. Do you have a specific list of stuff that I could get you or?
Thanks so much! Well, these are all the RV's I need:
Kapp'n
Lottie
Digby
Resetti
Rover
Blathers
Celeste
Mabel
Timmy and Tommy
Tom Nook
Kicks
But, I have a list of the stuff I want from those RV's. I'm not sure if you can afford these many items with your meow coupons... THERE'S 83 ITEMS I WANT FROM ALL THOSE RV'S!! if you want I can just stack up on meow coupons and come to your town. Or you can scan in one RV per day for me, and I can visit and grab the items I want. Well, to be honest, I'd pay you 50 TBT for all that. Is that okay with you?
Also, what cards do you have?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump!

Last edited:
Haha, probably can't quite get that many items ^^" I'd be happy doing one per day c:

Okay!, tell me when you're ready to visit :)

Hello, I've been up a while and I have to go to sleep. I'll talk and trade with you tomorrow first thing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, probably can't quite get that many items ^^" I'd be happy doing one per day c:

Okay then! So I'll get the meow coupons and I'll spend it myself on the RV's per day. Let's start tomorrow, if that's okay with you!

Yep!, I'm on Australian time and don't get home from 10-4 tomorrow so I may not be online, but as soon as I get home!! :)

RVs available:
Hopkins
Boris
Carrie
Ketchup
Ursala
Billy
Raddle
Julia
Candi
Cashmere
Tad
Sprocket
Snooty
Cleo
Ike

And possibly a few others (not sure which off the top of my head).

As for payment, any bone fossils (ie not dinosaur egg, amber, etc), blue/purple non-rose flowers, or items from the classic, rococo or zen series. Otherwise just IGB.

Hello! I can offer you:

Vivian
Olive
Norma
Raddle
Louie
Hornsby

Just tell me which of them you would like to visit!

RVs available:
Hopkins
Boris
Carrie
Ketchup
Ursala
Billy
Raddle
Julia
Candi
Cashmere
Tad
Sprocket
Snooty
Cleo
Ike

And possibly a few others (not sure which off the top of my head).

As for payment, any bone fossils (ie not dinosaur egg, amber, etc), blue/purple non-rose flowers, or items from the classic, rococo or zen series. Otherwise just IGB.

Hi! I'd love to visit all of those RV's, if that's fine with you. Well, I can offer you the bone fossils, all types of blue and purple flowers excluding roses, and I can possibly get you all three of the sets, though I have to check my crowded inventory for them. If you want, I can also get you some IGB along with all that. So, would it be okay if you can spawn in one RV per day, starting with Hopkins? Thanks so much!

Hi! I can let you visit the Sanrio RVs :)

That's so kind of you! So, could you spawn in one RV per day, starting with Rilla? Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help. Also, what do you want in return? I have sets, flowers, heaps of IGB, and more! Just name whatever you want.
EDIT: I don't need Marty anymore, but it would help if you spawned in the other 5. :)
- - - Post Merge - - -

you can visit kiwi's thread she's letting people in for free (pretty sure as many times as you want)
for marty's RV -> thread here

Oh! I'm gonna visit right now!! Thanks!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I can offer you:

Vivian
Olive
Norma
Raddle
Louie
Hornsby

Just tell me which of them you would like to visit!

Hi! I'd love to visit all of the RV's! The way I do it is that I make people spawn in one RV per day, and then I visit them until the days have passed and I've got all the RV items I need. Thanks! Also, what do you want in return?

Last edited:
That's so kind of you! So, could you spawn in one RV per day, starting with Rilla? Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help. Also, what do you want in return? I have sets, flowers, heaps of IGB, and more! Just name whatever you want.
EDIT: I don't need Marty anymore, but it would help if you spawned in the other 5. :)

sure thing! i could TT if youd like too so i can get in more than 1 rv, i don't mind.
I'll do it for TBT if that works with you? pay what you want since youre purchasing from them for yourself xD
or i do 3 tbt per item if you want me to drop them off instead!

Last edited:
sure thing! i could TT if youd like too. I'll do it for TBT if that works with you? PWYW

Does 30 TBT work for all 5 RV'S? That's so nice of you to TT. I'll also need 3 visits to each RV, because I don't have that much meow coupons and I'm making new save files. So, when are you going to be online? I could probably come to your RV in 10 minutes.

that's fine! :) i'll open my gate in a few and you can come by whenever youre ready. if i cant get it done all in one night i will be available tomorrow around noon (-0400 EDT) or in the late evening, like around midnight

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to visit all of those RV's, if that's fine with you. Well, I can offer you the bone fossils, all types of blue and purple flowers excluding roses, and I can possibly get you all three of the sets, though I have to check my crowded inventory for them. If you want, I can also get you some IGB along with all that. So, would it be okay if you can spawn in one RV per day, starting with Hopkins? Thanks so much!

Just one item per visit is fine, with preference on the fossils then the furniture. I think I've actually got Hopkins scanned for the day... but unfortunately I'm at work at the moment, and I can't get my 3DS to connect to the WiFi. You're free to come by when I'm home (won't be for another 7 or so hours as I'm on Western Australia time), and we can definitely make this a daily thing.

Back